Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

By EB you mean me? 

If not agree with what someone says is trolling then I’m guilty. 

Yes, I meant you, but that’s ok; you be you & do what you do... It’s still almost a free country. Say whatever you like while you still have the Right. Soon the retards will shut that down as well.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, Vandal2106 said:

No doubt LH is a great team, but I think Carthage will win. This game reminds me of Carthage vs Kennedale last year. You gotta do more than just run the ball to beat Carthage

Now that is hilarious, isn't it?  Guess the Mythbusters go a hold of that one... "Gotta do more than just run the ball to beat Carthage." 

1 hour ago, Everide2016 said:

:rofl:

Your boys are lucky we dropped a few sure touchdown passes at the beginning of the game. Y’all would’ve been playing catch up all night and you never stopped Carthage. 

Laugh all you want, but you barely beat a team that made a ton of unforced mistakes.

Your team is about to get smoked.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Your boys are lucky we dropped a few sure touchdown passes at the beginning of the game. Y’all would’ve been playing catch up all night and you never stopped Carthage. 

Laugh all you want, but you barely beat a team that made a ton of unforced mistakes.

Yep

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Excuses, excuses.  Plenty of Carthage faithful just called it what it was, the better team winning.

It's called Liberty Hill's boys executing their game plan better than the Carthage boys.  Luck had nothing to do with it.  The Carthage boys did not make the plays and the LH boys did.  Perhaps the pressure got to them?  When you choose to go with the pass, drops are always a possibility.  You have to live with that and not continually say 'the other team was sure lucky we didn't catch those sure touchdown passes.'  What a croc.  And "unforced mistakes."  It's called lack of execution.  

24 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Excuses, excuses.  Plenty of Carthage faithful just called it what it was, the better team winning.

It's called Liberty Hill's boys executing their game plan better than the Carthage boys.  Luck had nothing to do with it.  The Carthage boys did not make the plays and the LH boys did.  Perhaps the pressure got to them?  When you choose to go with the pass, drops are always a possibility.  You have to live with that and not continually say 'the other team was sure lucky we didn't catch those sure touchdown passes.'  What a croc.  And "unforced mistakes."  It's called lack of execution.  

As I stated far up Thread, Liberty Hill came into this contest with a plan, which they executed very well. Carthage completed 20 of 43 pass attempts. This was the worst ratio in any Carthage game I have witnessed. Some of them were very well defended by Liberty Hill, and more than a few were simply dropped, bobbled, or poorly thrown. Take your win, Panthers; y’all won this game; there is no doubt about the outcome. Just don’t try to tell yourselves that Carthage’s mistakes didn’t become “gifts” that made all the difference between a win & a loss, because us Carthage fans have seen Too many of those passes caught even under  extreme pressure & better coverage than LH provided, & We Know how this game was lost.  In the meantime, LH better prepare for the coming War, because that game will be under totally different conditions than Cy-Fair provided.

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

As I stated far up Thread, Liberty Hill came into this contest with a plan, which they executed very well. Carthage completed 20 of 43 pass attempts. This was the worst ratio in any Carthage game I haves witnessed. Some of them were very well defended by Liberty Hill, and more than a few were simply dropped, bobbled, or poorly thrown. Take your win, Panthers; y’all won this game; there is no doubt about the outcome. Just don’t try to tell yourselves that Carthage’s mistakes didn’t become “gifts” that made all the difference between a win & a loss, because us Carthage fans have seen Too many of those passes caught even under  extreme pressure & better coverage than LH provided, & We Know how this game was lost.  In the meantime, LH better prepare for the coming War, because that game will be under totally different conditions than Cy-Fair provided.

I'm not from Liberty Hill, so it's not y'all.  I don't speak for LH or LH backers, so don't want to give that impression.  But, "Gifts?"  Really?  "Conditions?"  Really?  Those are just more excuses.  It's all part of the game for every team.  Nothing unique happened to Carthage.  Pretty interesting to have fans for the team that just got beat telling the team that's still playing what they "better prepare for."  

LH players, coaches, and fans are very familiar with LV.  They know what LV brings to the table.  If LV wins, it will be because they were the better team on Friday and I seriously doubt there will be LH fans with 15,000 posts dismissing the win as something less than being earned by LV.

1 hour ago, Everide2016 said:

Yeah, they were unforced mistakes, which is lack of execution. Dropped passes are possible when throwing the ball it was just an unusual amount of dropped balls. You have to admit the amount of passes dropped by the Bulldogs was crazy.

Maybe the pressure got to them, highly doubtful, I think they want to run before securing the pass.

Y’all won, enjoy.

Last thing i'm going to say on the matter.  Someone said that the LH runners not breaking a tackle is the same as our recievers dropping passes when theyre wide open and hit them square in the hands.  That's not even close to the same.  A more accurate comparison would to say that the LH runners tripped over their own feet while running free with no defenders around.  Nothing even close to that happened during the game.  Having said that, LH won the game.  Period.  The end.  Congrats, now ya'll get to go get spanked by La Vega.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Last thing i'm going to say on the matter.  Someone said that the LH runners not breaking a tackle is the same as our recievers dropping passes when theyre wide open and hit them square in the hands.  That's not even close to the same.  A more accurate comparison would to say that the LH runners tripped over their own feet while running free with no defenders around.  Nothing even close to that happened during the game.  Having said that, LH won the game.  Period.  The end.  Congrats, now ya'll get to go get spanked by La Vega.

Your last line says it all.  Won't let it taint my view of all the Carthage posters with class.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

Your last line says it all.  Won't let it taint my view of all the Carthage posters with class.

So my saying LH is about to get spanked means i have no class?  That's so dumb on so many levels it's not even funny.