Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Im still not understanding how that prevented them from jumping for the ball or even putting their hands up.  Oh well,  whats done is done and hopefully it was just an aberration. If it wasnt,  we may be sitting at the house soon.

probably about all he wants the enemy to know

I have an idea for Fri since there is now a 100% chance of rain.  Let’s skip Lobo and just play one half in the Henderson indoor practice facility and then load up and come to Carthage indoor facility for the other half.  No outside fans.  Game live streamed for $10 with both teams splitting the proceeds 50/50.  Halftime speech and in-game adjustments on the 30 minute bus ride.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I have an idea for Fri since there is now a 100% chance of rain.  Let’s skip Lobo and just play one half in the Henderson indoor practice facility and then load up and come to Carthage indoor facility for the other half.  No outside fans.  Game live streamed for $10 with both teams splitting the proceeds 50/50.  Halftime speech and in-game adjustments on the 30 minute bus ride.  

That’ll never work because: A: There won’t be nearly as many Lion fans pay $10 to witness this event as Carthage fans; 

& B: Why should 30 Lion fans get 50% of The Take when 70% of Carthage, will pay to watch this game???🤨 js....

• LOL! 1