• Pittsburg
    • Pleasant Grove

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hats off to both teams for making it this far. I will be heading that way as a neutral fan to see who will be representing our district from here out. Safe travels to all that are traveling. Looking f

Same thing that some Gilmer fans said for the second game

My phone put the H at the end.  Defending champion Pleasant Grove ,(Notice the defending champion at the beginning) will be ready. 

Posted Images

That PI call on Pitt when PG was 3&17 was a bad call in my opinion and ultimately changed the game. Great season Pitt and good luck the rest of the way PG.

Wow

It was nine years ago we got the bad call on the roughing to negate an iterception. Still, we should have played better than the bad calls.

this year, Pirates brought it all. 

That QB is something else.

Those kids left it all out there tonight. You may be mad about outcome, but you have to be proud of the fight. Wow, district 6 showing what physical football is all about. Classy kids on both sides of the ball, what a game. Best of luck to PG.

The offside call should never have been made   How does Linesman make the call from the 45 when the other official on the 40 doesn’t make the call?  PI on #19 was a terrible call and that change the drive completely in favor of PG.  was a great game and congrats to PG and their adopted stripe extended family

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, downtheline said:

The offside call should never have been made   How does Linesman make the call from the 45 when the other official on the 40 doesn’t make the call?  PI on #19 was a terrible call and that change the drive completely in favor of PG.  was a great game and congrats to PG and their adopted stripe extended family

That is not accurate. I watched the game on the internet, it was PI, and the announcers even agreed. He completely cut off his route not having a clue where the ball was. And don’t start with the adopted stripe family, Pitt got a huge penalty and scored after Jimmerson was sacked for a big loss. ALL of the personal fouls were good calls. I can honesty say I didn’t see the recovery, so not arguing that. 

24 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Jimmerson is the best player in East Texas hands down kid never leaves the field and plays every play 100%

I agree. He was fun to watch!