๐Ÿ† SEC Championship: Alabama vs. Georgia

• Mr. P changed the title to ๐Ÿ† SEC Championship: Alabama vs. Georgia
13 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I just canโ€™t believe that thereย was 5 touchdowns scored in one half with all of the defense in that stadium.

Thereโ€™s also two top 5 draft picks at QB playing in this game... Points are gonna happen.ย 

11 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Thereโ€™s also two top 5 draft picks at QB playing in this game... Points are gonna happen.ย 

He's just trolling. Call him out and he retreats to the "Duuhhrrr I was just pretending to be stupid!" defense. The fact that the Big XII has soft defenses eats at him day and night. Let him enjoy winning the Big XII Championship where the best 2 teams lose to Maryland and get taken to the wire by Army.ย 

The funny thing is that this Georgia team put up 54 on OU last year (45 in regulation), so he should know more than anyway thatย they have a good QB/offense haha

• Sad 1
  • Stinks 1

19 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

He's just trolling. Call him out and he retreats to the "Duuhhrrr I was just pretending to be stupid!" defense. The fact that the Big XII has soft defenses eats at him day and night. Let him enjoy winning the Big XII Championship where the best 2 teams lose to Maryland and get taken to the wire by Army.ย 

The funny thing is that this Georgia team put up 54 on OU last year (45 in regulation), so he should know more than anyway thatย they have a good QB/offense haha

Georgia has a very good offense.ย 

Frohm is probably the most under appreciated QB in the country.ย 

But thatโ€™s not supposed to bother great defenses from the SEC.ย 

• Stinks 1