🏆 SEC Championship: Alabama vs. Georgia

54 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

He's just trolling. Call him out and he retreats to the "Duuhhrrr I was just pretending to be stupid!" defense. The fact that the Big XII has soft defenses eats at him day and night. Let him enjoy winning the Big XII Championship where the best 2 teams lose to Maryland and get taken to the wire by Army. 

The funny thing is that this Georgia team put up 54 on OU last year (45 in regulation), so he should know more than anyway that they have a good QB/offense haha

Or maybe it’s just called a joke? Relax man 

Georgia might be the second best team in the country and not make the playoffs... I really don’t know if Clemson, ND, Ohio st or OU are better. Tough to call. I believe 2 good teams (Georgia and Ohio st more than likely) are going to miss the playoffs and both make compelling arguments for that 4th spot OU and their spotty defense is taking. 

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Georgia might be the second best team in the country and not make the playoffs... I really don’t know if Clemson, ND, Ohio st or OU are better. Tough to call. I believe 2 good teams (Georgia and Ohio st more than likely) are going to miss the playoffs and both make compelling arguments for that 4th spot OU and their spotty defense is taking. 

Personally I don’t believe Notre Dame is as good as Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma or Ohio State

But

Losses matter.