Malakoff (10-2) vs. Atlanta (8-5) Class 3A (D-I) Quarterfinals

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits vs Malakoff Tigers  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi-Finals to face Brock/Shallowater?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

1 hour ago, MHS77 said:

Who are the studs from Atlanta we should be worried about? Asking for a friend. I figure since we have the game plan already we should know who to look for.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. We made it this far by chance. Might as well start planning for next week.

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

They had 4 last game, 2 the first. Turnover margin was even the first game, and we were +3 last game. 

That's what I've been hearing all year that MV hasn't been taking care of the ball. You guys capitalized on them and made them pay for it last week. 

15 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

That's what I've been hearing all year that MV hasn't been taking care of the ball. You guys capitalized on them and made them pay for it last week. 

They did well the first game. It was definitely a problem last week though. We turned it over as well though. The first turnover of the game happened when we threw an interception on the 3rd play from scrimmage on our own 30 yard line. They capitalized off that one. 

19 hours ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Hahaha.... I wish I was. All State '97. I bet I'm the only fool in this conversation that has a kid on either side. And can actually impact the game. 

Wait you can impact the game, or your kid can.  I promise, nothing is learned on a message board... Just killing time with friendly banter

Guest Tiger03lb
39 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

I must admit, Gnut stat keeping was spot on. All hail Gnut 👏

She is like our Benny for the tigers, nothing but love for sports and their schools! 

2 hours ago, allweatherTIGER said:

Wait you can impact the game, or your kid can.  I promise, nothing is learned on a message board... Just killing time with friendly banter

What number is your kid Rab4? I watch some video there are a few I saw that can impact a game. #4 #5 #8 #15 #22 all look solid to me.

4 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Hey she may not make a sandwich worth eating but she keeps reliable stats!  I’d have a hard time believing she was off by 15 yards. 

Hey, my sammiches are first rate. Just ask anyone that's had one. Well, that is if you can find them. 😊

3 hours ago, MHS77 said:

What number is your kid Rab4? I watch some video there are a few I saw that can impact a game. #4 #5 #8 #15 #22 all look solid to me.

Think Peter Cottontail is gone bro. Either the Maddog kicked in or he finally pushed it too far. Hoping for the later. You can’t have productive conversations with people like him. The majority of us in here have respect for each other even if we are opponents and of course each of us think our team is going to win. It’s human nature. Guys like him just want to cause drama. Ain’t got time for that. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

Earlier in the day it looked like Saturday afternoon was going to be pretty good except for being cold but now it looks like the rain may be lingering a little longer 

I think it’s inevitable we are going to get wet. Lol. I’ve seen predictions of anywhere from 2”-6”. Which means the bottoms where I hunt are probably gonna flood again. SMH. Lol

14 minutes ago, NavyDad0526 said:

I think it’s inevitable we are going to get wet. Lol. I’ve seen predictions of anywhere from 2”-6”. Which means the bottoms where I hunt are probably gonna flood again. SMH. Lol

Well at least the game is on turf and the teams will be traveling at least two the game in daylight and not in the dark both ways

13 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

Well at least the game is on turf and the teams will be traveling at least two the game in daylight and not in the dark both ways

It appears that the rain chances taper off later in the afternoon. Maybe the football gods will give us a couple of quarters of decent weather. But this is Texas. Heck it might be snowing before the night is done. Lol

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NavyDad0526 said:

Think Peter Cottontail is gone bro. Either the Maddog kicked in or he finally pushed it too far. Hoping for the later. You can’t have productive conversations with people like him. The majority of us in here have respect for each other even if we are opponents and of course each of us think our team is going to win. It’s human nature. Guys like him just want to cause drama. Ain’t got time for that. 

Not even sure if he was really from Atlanta, by his profile he was a newbie. But rather you liked him or not he did run you folks right down the proverbial “Rabbit Hole” (see where I went with that lol). However we found out who some of our jealous neighbors are, such as GolfisaNut and some of the Jokkerson folks. But I do understand why they must take the position of rooting against us, because our loosing is the only way to validate their self perceived premature playoff exit. It was a real Cmon Man moment when Goffie had the audacity to say their loss to Mally was closer than it looked and the win over us wasn’t that close. Personally I think that makes you look pretty sad. So all I got you say to folks in your situation is no matter what’s happens Saturday WE ARE PLAYING AND YOU ARE NOT.........

• Stinks 3