Longview (13-0) vs. Spring-Westfield (12-1) Class 6A (D-II) Quarterfinals

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (13-0) vs Spring Westfield (12-1)  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Spring Westfield in a close one
    • Spring Westfield in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

22 hours ago, BigSashLHS09 said:

I see that 10 points a game, but is that because they are just so dominant? or is it because their competition was bottom of the barrel. I see they gave up 35 to North Shore and I would say Longview is around that level. I honestly don't see any team holding longview under 40 without Longview committing at least 4 turnovers. Just too much sauce.

Imo we have a better offense then north shore their defense is salty tho 

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

My kids have Christmas play practice at church until 11 Saturday morning so doesn't look like I'll get to make the game. My mom said she would watch the kids but i think my 7 year old daughter would murder me if i went without her. 

You can make it

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

My kids have Christmas play practice at church until 11 Saturday morning so doesn't look like I'll get to make the game. My mom said she would watch the kids but i think my 7 year old daughter would murder me if i went without her. 

That's funny, I asked my mom to watch my kids. She lives in Waco!😀 And she said YES! Go Lobos! P.S. Sorry Pittsburg, but I'm going to see the Lobos! Yes, I realize Pitt plays Friday night, but I would get zero sleep if I went to that game! ✌️

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I hear getting to that stsdium is a nightmare if you dont show up early.  

It's not great BUT people also don't sometimes realize there are multiple entrances to the stadium.....MOST of the stadium traffic enters off I-35 and New Road and then turns left once you past Bagby Ave....

If they don't have it blocked you can continue on New Road and hang a left right past the baseball field...be careful to not turn into the VA....that's the back entrance into the home parking lot....

I prefer to Exit at Hwy 6 and Bagby and turn into the stadium on the visitor side off Bagby...there's two entrances there...the south entrance is usually for buses but they'll let fans in there too....if you pull a satellite view on google maps of the stadium you can see the other 3 entrances that don't get used as much

• Like 3