2018 Gator Bowl: A&M vs NC State

Stoney

Still a little early for discussing. I’m still sort of just enjoying the selection weekend. 

My early feelings is this is a good matchup for fans to see. Both teams do a lot of things well and are fairly balanced in terms of having decent offenses and decent defenses. NCst has a very good passing attack with a experienced QB that will be looking to put some final touches on his draft stock. A&M will give up yardage and points to him in this game. Will A&Ms offense be able to control the TOP and score TDs to negate their weak secondary? I think so. I think A&M runs well in this game and wins a close one late. This is a game jimbo really needs to win if he wants to take momentum from this season. 

Looking at NC st schedule, they haven’t really done anything impressive. They did suffer a 34 point loss to Clemson, which is the only common opponent they had with A&M. 

Early line for this game is A&M -7 by vegasinsider. So A&M is a pretty good favorite going into it. 

24 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Does sdc do basketball pickems??  You could try that for a few months

I’ve decided to abort this basketball season. A&M is going to lose 20+ games and I can’t stomach even thinking about it. I’m pretty much just waiting for baseball at this point. 

19 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I’ve decided to abort this basketball season. A&M is going to lose 20+ games and I can’t stomach even thinking about it. I’m pretty much just waiting for baseball at this point. 

Smart move, especially with aTm’s Baseball program.  

• Mr. P changed the title to 2018 Gator Bowl: A&M vs NC State

If you look at NC st schedule and results, they shouldn’t be within 14+ of A&M. They haven’t none anything impressive and have lost to nearly every team with a pulse they have played. They are a team without a single significant win imo, which is why they aren’t ranked despite only having 3 losses. I honestly think every team on A&ms conference schedule except for Arkansas would beat this team. But, they can sling the ball around which is always going to be a potential problem for A&Ms secondary. This will be a game for a while I think, but A&Ms running game wears down NC State late and the ags pull away with just a little time left to win 34-20 type game: 

• Thanks 1