2018 Gator Bowl: A&M vs NC State

Stoney

17 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Who wants to beat up on a team without their best players though? 

I fully understand that.  At least it’s a good opportunity to get some younger guys playing time, reps, experience for next season once you get a good comfortable lead

On 12/3/2018 at 12:29 PM, WETSU said:

If you look at NC st schedule and results, they shouldn’t be within 14+ of A&M. They haven’t none anything impressive and have lost to nearly every team with a pulse they have played. They are a team without a single significant win imo, which is why they aren’t ranked despite only having 3 losses. I honestly think every team on A&ms conference schedule except for Arkansas would beat this team. But, they can sling the ball around which is always going to be a potential problem for A&Ms secondary. This will be a game for a while I think, but A&Ms running game wears down NC State late and the ags pull away with just a little time left to win 34-20 type game: 

I can appreciate this post because I felt the same way when I saw the match up. I haven't heard anything about NCSt all year, and now they have some of their better players sitting out to get ready for the NFL. I hope the Aggies beat them by 4 touchdowns.

1 hour ago, Lhornfan said:

I can appreciate this post because I felt the same way when I saw the match up. I haven't heard anything about NCSt all year, and now they have some of their better players sitting out to get ready for the NFL. I hope the Aggies beat them by 4 touchdowns.

They present matchup issues for us in that they throw the ball well and that's our weakness. That said, it's only a weakness because we've been so strong against the run this year. 

• 1 month later...