Harleton candidates

Destry

6 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

If Harleton could get D A to groom a couple of young coaches(25-28 years old) to possibly be a replacement for him in 2-4 years, would be a good hire. 

Do u REALLY think DA has the patience to groom anybody. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2018 at 9:57 AM, 32read said:

One last comment. I have know Coach Ward and his family for quite a while.  He is a stand up guy and a good coach.  Sometimes things just don't work out for whatever reason.  It happens in every profession in every town regardless of the size. I wish him, his family and Harleton the best of luck.  By the way congrats to Tenaha on a big win and good luck the rest of the way.

Nobody was going to win at Harleton when they were in that district with EF, Waskom, Arp, Troup, and West Rusk. 

And then they drop back down into a great 2A district instead of getting to be with Union Grove, Hawkins, and Big Sandy.

On 12/2/2018 at 6:42 PM, SAWolfman said:

Working with Tyner would get old.

I’ve heard that as well; good friend of mine coached there a few years back and said Tyner was known to be waiting on the team/coaches in the dressing room at halftime writing adjustments on the board he thought needed to be made

11 minutes ago, UnclePigg said:

I’ve heard that as well; good friend of mine coached there a few years back and said Tyner was known to be waiting on the team/coaches in the dressing room at halftime writing adjustments on the board he thought needed to be made

And some call him Coach 😂.  I wish he will do the adjustments for our game ;)