The Smoakhouse Forums

Harleton candidates

On 12/18/2018 at 9:15 AM, BEARDEDGOAT said:

If there was a way to know for sure they were getting out of that district after next yer it would be more attractive....If there was a way to get a life time supply of FUGLER'S BUBBA BURGER in the contract you would have to beat them off with a stick!

That’s definitely one perk that goes with that job !! Great hamburger 🍔 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave him in the pasture where he needs to be.

Ward was 5 points away from playing in 4 straight state championship games.    Pretty sure he's not the problem. 

That is what i have heard also, thus part of the football programs problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Images

Does anybody know what kind of a candidate they are looking for? I know a young guy that may be interested but he don't want to waist his time or theirs if they wont consider him because of his age.

7 hours ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

Does anybody know what kind of a candidate they are looking for? I know a young guy that may be interested but he don't want to waist his time or theirs if they wont consider him because of his age.

Cousin said he heard from local "wantabe coach" that they want an organizer who can build overall program. 

16 hours ago, knothead58 said:

They better have more talent than they have had the last 2 years of they want to be more than baseball contenders... 

Agree, but some athletes can be more successful in other offenses than the spread and vice versa

10 minutes ago, Destry said:

Agree, but some athletes can be more successful in other offenses than the spread and vice versa

Then I wonder why they hired a spread coach last time.   

And just so you know,  when we played Harleton this year they were under center, not in the spread.  

17 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Then I wonder why they hired a spread coach last time.   

And just so you know,  when we played Harleton this year they were under center, not in the spread.  

Did not watch them, had no clue, only saw parts of couple of games.  My comment was generic for any team, not just your friend. Oh, and now I know the rest of the story. I feel all giddy now.

• Thumbs Down 1
21 hours ago, knothead58 said:

They better have more talent than they have had the last 2 years of they want to be more than baseball contenders... 

They haven’t even made the playoffs in baseball the last two years as well.

7 hours ago, Destry said:

Did not watch them, had no clue, only saw parts of couple of games.  My comment was generic for any team, not just your friend. Oh, and now I know the rest of the story. I feel all giddy now.

So the guy that created a topic titled "Resumes" after the first district game is saying that he never watched the team...

Boy that's rich.  

16 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Ever heard of the Ginsburg rule? 

Would that be before or after she contracted "Trumpitis"?

santa.jpg

9 hours ago, orange4life said:

gonna compete in football in 2 to 3 years - will be dang good in baseball for 4 years - girls program always good - their in lies the carrot - gotta support the whole program if you want to  be ad

Gotta support the whole program but if you lose in football you're fired....

• Like 1