Urban Meyer Stepping Down

Stoney

4 hours ago, eagle34 said:

Heck of a Coach. I know he has some Health issues, wonder if he will be back on the sidelines. 

Next stop, Notre Dame in a few years after he. Gets his “health” back and everybody forgets about the previous problems he’s had at osu 

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have a strong suspicion this so called "retirement" was all decided upon by the OSU head honchos months ago ....

I agree and this shows how important the season was to Ohio State.  I guarantee if Ohio State has made the playoffs this wouldn’t be announced now

10 hours ago, eagle34 said:

Heck of a Coach. I know he has some Health issues, wonder if he will be back on the sidelines. 

He only has health issues when his teams lose the National Championship or aren't invited to the playoffs.  If he truly had them, he would have stayed retired after Florida.  

7 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

If he were coming out of the $1m desk job, that would be 1 to consider 😂 

They called me about it weeks ago, and I turned it down. I told them I wouldn’t consider moving to Columbus, OH for less than $20 million/ year. They said I was being unreasonable. I guess that s why they waited till they had Ryan Day in place as the replacement before they announced that Urban was stepping down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

They called me about it weeks ago, and I turned it down. I told them I wouldn’t consider moving to Columbus, OH for less than $20 million/ year. They said I was being unreasonable. I guess that s why they waited till they had Ryan Day in place as the replacement before they announced that Urban was stepping down. 

Ohio is the trailer park of the United States.

I've got a lot of family in Ohio/Michigan/Pennsylvania, and every five years we have a family reunion at my aunt's place in Mansfield (near Columbus).

The landscape is quite pretty. Rolling hills, a lot of farm land and cornfields. But by and large the place is a toilet. Nothing but meth and booze and wannabe gang-bangers. All my cousins who live there are messed up on drugs and domestic drama. It makes Rusk County look like Shangri-La. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AKA said:

Ohio is the trailer park of the United States.

I've got a lot of family in Ohio/Michigan/Pennsylvania, and every five years we have a family reunion at my aunt's place in Mansfield (near Columbus).

The landscape is quite pretty. Rolling hills, a lot of farm land and cornfields. But by and large the place is a toilet. Nothing but meth and booze and wannabe gang-bangers. All my cousins who live there are messed up on drugs and domestic drama. It makes Rusk County look like Shangri-La. 

My biggest issue with it would be the brutal winters. Bikini season in Texas has been known to start in March. Most Ohio women that I’ve seen shouldn’t be allowed to wear a bikini. Big difference. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

My biggest issue with it would be the brutal winters. Bikini season in Texas has been known to start in March. Most Ohio women that I’ve seen shouldn’t be allowed to wear a bikini. Big difference. 

Yeah, and so friggin long. I lived in Ashland (near Cleveland) for a couple years while I was attending college. I think there was snow on the ground (off and on) from late October through the first part of April. 

I mean, I get it. I get why meth and booze are big up there. When you're snowbound five to six months out of the year, I reckon cabin fever can be a b####. 

On 12/4/2018 at 8:17 AM, eagle34 said:

butt-hurted-ness is really not a life threatening illness...though it has worked it's way into his brain as a "cyst"...that will magically be healed or disappear a few days after his office boxes get to his home office.

5 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

butt-hurted-ness is really not a life threatening illness...though it has worked it's way into his brain as a "cyst"...that will magically be healed or disappear a few days after his office boxes get to his home office.

Agreed. He will make a miraculous recovery and be on the sideline in 2020.