MavGrad's Ultimate Bowl Preview 2018-19

Coach Rab

3 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Saban: 3 suspended Alabama players are out for the rest of the season and 'maybe beyond' due to an NCAA violation: https://t.co/65GuSClQOa https://t.co/6EhNyZWHfI

What does this stem from? 

The only thing I can think of is either a money thing, or a sexual assault thing. 

I'm not assuming that's the case here, but those are about the only things I can think of a top-tier coach throwing a starter off the team permanently for. 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

I quit watching at half.   Did temple sustain injuries or Duke just outplay them in the second half?

From what I saw Temple stopped playing defense and that Duke QB was no joke, I see why ppl think he's a top 5-10 pick in the draft. 35 unanswered points by Duke. 

2 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

From what I saw Temple stopped playing defense and that Duke QB was no joke, I see why ppl think he's a top 5-10 pick in the draft. 35 unanswered points by Duke. 

Cutcliffe can coach up a qb.

i felt like it would’ve been a close game all the way.  Looks like Temple not playing Defense is primed for Diaz to take over

7 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Lol they keep talking about "biggest turnaround in college football" cause they went from 1 win to 6/7. Didn't they win like 7 before 1, meaning they had one of the worst falling offs? 

Haha right? They went from being mediocre, to sucking, then back to mediocre😂

15 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Haha right? They went from being mediocre, to sucking, then back to mediocre😂

Either way, this was HUGE for Rhule and Baylor...  shows that what he is doing works and usually the things remembered most are the things you do last... which for Baylor was winning and scoring a lot of points on what was touted as a good defense 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Either way, this was HUGE for Rhule and Baylor...  shows that what he is doing works and usually the things remembered most are the things you do last... which for Baylor was winning and scoring a lot of points on what was touted as a good defense 

He's got a good thing going there in Waco. I like Rhule, and I think the Baylor fans are starting to like him as well.