Normangee

OneTreehill

23 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

For someone to have onetreehill as their screen name means your not very old.........therefore if your retired you must been born into money lol.

LOLOL!! Sorry, I never heard of the show!!! I don't watch much of the garbage that is on tv now. My screen name is the same name as my small refuge from the world. I call it "one tree hill" because of the obvious, it has one large oak at the top of the hill. Names on the gate too!!! If you ever pass by come on in, I will just about always have a pot of coffee going!

16 minutes ago, OneTreehill said:

LOLOL!! Sorry, I never heard of the show!!! I don't watch much of the garbage that is on tv now. My screen name is the same name as my small refuge from the world. I call it "one tree hill" because of the obvious, it has one large oak at the top of the hill. Names on the gate too!!! If you ever pass by come on in, I will just about always have a pot of coffee going!

you down around the Lampasas area? There is a place like that down by our ranch. Big hill and one tree. "One Tree Hill" on the gate. It was around long before the show came out.

21 minutes ago, TexWes said:

you down around the Lampasas area? There is a place like that down by our ranch. Big hill and one tree. "One Tree Hill" on the gate. It was around long before the show came out.

No, wish I was down there!! That's a nice part of the state and some good hunting too!! I'm up here in north eastern part of the state. 

12 minutes ago, OneTreehill said:

No, wish I was down there!! That's a nice part of the state and some good hunting too!! I'm up here in north eastern part of the state. 

5 deer county. Plenty of exotics roaming around too. Hogs just moved on to our place the last couple of years. I'm an East Texas boy but married into a big super nice ranch right on the Lampasas River. Best wedding gift a man could ever receive.

13 minutes ago, TexWes said:

5 deer county. Plenty of exotics roaming around too. Hogs just moved on to our place the last couple of years. I'm an East Texas boy but married into a big super nice ranch right on the Lampasas River. Best wedding gift a man could ever receive.

Wow!!! You ain't never lying!!! Doesn't get much better than that!!!