Malakoff-Atlanta moved to 3:30 p.m. Saturday

SptsEd

6 minutes ago, SptsEd said:

BREAKING -- The Malakoff-Atlanta Class 3A, Division 1, Region 2 championship game has been moved to 3:30 p.m. Saturday at Pirate Stadium in Longview.

congrats to both schools.   they are definitely smarter than the henderson coach !!!!

4 minutes ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

Dude thinks he can play with carthage lol

the problem I  have is there  is NO consideration for the safety of the fans and other performers.........cheerleaders, band, drill team............as they travel in unsafe conditions.  let's just pray there are no major accidents going to and from this game on friday !!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bmoc said:

the problem I  have is there  is NO consideration for the safety of the fans and other performers.........cheerleaders, band, drill team............as they travel in unsafe conditions.  let's just pray there are no major accidents going to and from this game on friday !!!!!!

Its all about him  and carthage, he will forever be chasing them. He was complaining in the the newspaper article about the kids winning state not being from there, we wants to play in a monsoon because he thinks it will be to their advantage, and I believe that is the main reason behind them redoing their field was to keep up with Carthage....little brother syndrome. Hopefully it will be a safe weekend.

5 minutes ago, OneTreehill said:

Just curious, how do you know that the decision to not move the game was his? (Other than seeing it on Smoaky)

everyone that lives in carthage knows it is henderson keeping this game from getting changed.  it is not a  secret over here.

4 minutes ago, bmoc said:

everyone that lives in carthage knows it is henderson keeping this game from getting changed.  it is not a  secret over here.

In other words, no, you have no clue who is responsible for not moving the game. "Talk" on the street doesn't equate to the truth. I have absolutely no "dog in this hunt" but just hate it when people start talking trash about a coach with no basis what so ever. You, nor anybody, but the coaches involved knows that information.

2 minutes ago, OneTreehill said:

In other words, no, you have no clue who is responsible for not moving the game. "Talk" on the street doesn't equate to the truth. I have absolutely no "dog in this hunt" but just hate it when people start talking trash about a coach with no basis what so ever. You, nor anybody, but the coaches involved knows that information.

just me this is not the street.   let's just say i know someone on the inside.   i don't bash anyone on hear say stuff.   carthage wanted to move the game starting monday or tuesday and henderson would not budge a bit.    safe travels for all involved.

25 minutes ago, OneTreehill said:

no trash talk needed.  if i was gonna bash the man i would bring up 5 weeks ago when he literally accused carthage of recruiting.   but i will not go there.