Mart and Newton

TCU44

Honestly will either of these teams have a close game in the playoffs including the state championship? Maybe Gunter or Canadian has a slim chance against Newton? I see no one touching mart in 2A.What do you guys think?Mart has so many athletes for a 2A school so Dose Newton 

• Like 1

As for Newton, maybe a team that can pass block well and is effective throwing the ball. The question is, will any team be able to sustain it for four quarters. They will need to execute an incredible run defense as well, because Newton is loaded with an amazing stable of running backs!  I haven't seen Mart.

39 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

As for Newton, maybe a team that can pass block well and is effective throwing the ball. The question is, will any team be able to sustain it for four quarters. They will need to execute an incredible run defense as well, because Newton is loaded with an amazing stable of running backs!  I haven't seen Mart.

Agreed 

Mart has 2 running backs that are the real deal. #4 sets up blocks real good and can use his speed to break away from the pack. But MIGHTY MOUSE #2, I loved watching this young man play! IMO he’s about 5’3 or 5’4, anywhere between 140-155, and he is most AGGRESSIVE running back I have seen all year. Yes I have seen Newton! Yes I have seen Crockett, Franklin,Garrison, Alto ,and more.There is no shade being thrown or any disrespect towards anyone. You just have to see this young man play to know what I’m talking about. Oh yeah, he also plays NG just as AGGRESSIVE!

11 hours ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Mart has 2 running backs that are the real deal. #4 sets up blocks real good and can use his speed to break away from the pack. But MIGHTY MOUSE #2, I loved watching this young man play! IMO he’s about 5’3 or 5’4, anywhere between 140-155, and he is most AGGRESSIVE running back I have seen all year. Yes I have seen Newton! Yes I have seen Crockett, Franklin,Garrison, Alto ,and more.There is no shade being thrown or any disrespect towards anyone. You just have to see this young man play to know what I’m talking about. Oh yeah, he also plays NG just as AGGRESSIVE!

So you think Mart and a mighty mouse could hang with Newton?

22 hours ago, JACKETLIFE said:

I have seen him play because we played them... He had about about 20 yards rushing against us and was a non fact at ng... But thats what happen when you move up 3 classes with no depth

11 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

So you think Mart and a mighty mouse could hang with Newton?

Dont be RIDICULOUS! Mart is good but would still get beat by at least 50+ By Newton! This NEWTON team is RIDICULOUSLY Good! People are going to be telling their grandchildren about this team. Save the video and get some of the Newton young men autographs now while you can!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...