Mart and Newton

TCU44

On 12/21/2018 at 12:37 PM, 5thdown said:

Absolutely, they are losing key players!

Alot of ppl picked them to win it this year b4 the season started, now that they've repeated and are graduating some studs, it's fair to say it's up for grabs next year 

On 12/8/2018 at 7:00 PM, lionpride08 said:

I have seen him play because we played them... He had about about 20 yards rushing against us and was a non fact at ng... But thats what happen when you move up 3 classes with no depth

yall won that preseason game. I had to go watch all the preseason games again and watched what coach was doing. different offensive lineman group each week. he didnt care I'd he won or lost. he was getting the best combination. of blockers for the long haul. then we had big 72 from coriscana come in before district and another one. had nothing to do with depth. yall beat us and made us great. thanks to big schools Lexington  and Franklin the past to years for that. we are going for a 3 peat.

Guest Tiger03lb
14 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

I know franklin had 2 bye weeks this year also.... Franklin will be young also maybe they could meet up and fill it to make a 10 game schedule

That would be a good game to see.

On 12/21/2018 at 9:45 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Speaking of pre-district games: will Newton fill their extra open week next season? 

Refugio has been known to travel in pre-district to find good competition.  Newton would likely pummel them, but it would still be a good game for both teams to get rolling early on.  Refugio has played several 4A teams recently and 3A very regular.