DeSoto Open... again.

Mavchamp

Makes me crazy that some on twitter think he came to Marshall and somehow saved us. 

Clint Harper had already turned the program around.  Marshall was just 2 years removed from a district title and a region semi-final appearance when He got to town.

He continued an upward trajectory of the program.  

24-2 in district since 2015.

28-5 in district since 2014.  Three losses to Texas High. One to Longview. 

Whoever comes after him should be able to do the same.  

I think the winning continues.  And maybe we see a quarterfinal or better in the near future. 

Pretty excited actually. 

• Like 2

Marshall posters on here. Be an ambassador for your school, town, kids, etc ... Think about what you post before you hit submit. Coaches will research a place and read your stuff. Whats that song say "hide your crazy"? 

22 minutes ago, The Real Mavfan said:

Are yall thinking Southern could return? Brewer? Somebody else? Just cant see Southern leaving Huntsville when his son has a year left.

I don't think he leaves Huntsville unless a very good 6A gig opens up, he has that Hornet football program buzzin, pun intended. 

12 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Makes me crazy that some on twitter think he came to Marshall and somehow saved us

Yeah, quite the contrary. If anything the Mav program helped keep his stock high. 

I only see Marshall in person once per season (so I'm by no means a Maverick insider), but even I knew y'all had talent to burn. Still do, in fact. With the right guy at the top the winning trend will continue.