Longview (14-0) vs. Amarillo-Tascosa (11-3), Class 6A (D-II) Semifinals

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (14-0) vs Amarillo Tascosa Rebels (11-3)  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Amarillo Tascosa in a close one
    • Amarillo Tascosa in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2018 at 02:00 AM

Hey Lobo fans, i know this is off the subject but i was talking to my brother in law about when he played for MP in 97. Who did yall play in the triple header that year in Texas Stadium? JT played first then MP then yall. I just cant remember who you guys played or JT for that matter. MP played Terrell. 

24 minutes ago, budmanmpfan said:

Hey Lobo fans, i know this is off the subject but i was talking to my brother in law about when he played for MP in 97. Who did yall play in the triple header that year in Texas Stadium? JT played first then MP then yall. I just cant remember who you guys played or JT for that matter. MP played Terrell. 

We played Plano East in the Area Round and Duncanville in the semi finals. I'm guessing you're talking about Plano East.

2 hours ago, Quick said:

Excellent pics. Now, I'll share mine. My first 4 children are by a white woman. I am dark as the ace of spades and she is damn near the color of Xerox copier paper. No joke. If, I wasn't behind this wheel traveling, I would upload you my family and friends at this past Thanksgiving. We'll get back to X's & O's and whatnot. No one is being racist though, especially with what I've had to deal with my entire life. 

I’m sorry that you have had to deal with that. Nobody should have to. I am glad to have gotten to talk to you .( kinda weird how things work) It’s game day 👍 fixing to head to Arlington. Good luck to y’all and be safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ClaySpan said:

I’m sorry that you have had to deal with that. Nobody should have to. I am glad to have gotten to talk to you .( kinda weird how things work) It’s game day 👍 fixing to head to Arlington. Good luck to y’all and be safe.

Safe travels. Enjoy the moment. Should be an exciting game.

Trying to decide I want to go to the Highland Park/Denton Ryan game or not. But definitely gonna head over there for the Allen/Duncanville contest.

Excited to see my LOBO FAMILY one more week. Enjoying the journey as @jbabi86 has said for the last five years. Let's do this LOBOS!!!!!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Trying to decide I want to go to the Highland Park/Denton Ryan game or not. But definitely gonna head over there for the Allen/Duncanville contest.

Excited to see my LOBO FAMILY one more week. Enjoying the journey as @jbabi86 has said for the last five years. Let's do this LOBOS!!!!!!

Yes that is the secret.... and having my Lobo Family with me makes all the difference. Loooooooboooooos, Loooooooobooooooos....!!!!

Beat the Rebels!!!! Go Lobos Go!!!!

Safe travels to Lobo Nation......

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Ticket Question: I see tickets already went up to $15 plus the fee that seatgeek charges. Does anyone know if they charge that fee at the gate if we just wait and get them their?

I’m pretty sure it’s 15 flat at the gate. 

5 hours ago, ClaySpan said:

Good Luck to you all as well...... Next week though! Can't wish y'all too much luck today with the exception of staying completely healthy and injury free. It's put up or shut up for both programs today. 

GO LOBOS!!!

• Like 1