The Smoakhouse Forums

Longview (14-0) vs. Amarillo-Tascosa (11-3), Class 6A (D-II) Semifinals

Longview Lobos (14-0) vs Amarillo Tascosa Rebels (11-3)  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Amarillo Tascosa in a close one
    • Amarillo Tascosa in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2018 at 02:00 AM

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Lobo fan say Tascosa Wins by 10 points. Meet King Doerue , Joseph Plunk, D'Andre Campbell and the flexbone!  This offense is too complicated for a High School Defense to figure out. Tascosa has f

Did that guy really just say Lake Ridge brought the house? 😂😂😂

For what it is worth, I like it. It may not be the #1 genre of the younger generation, but it covers everything needed for the fans.  No one else we play has their own song, either. It is not embarras

Posted Images

This type of offense requires everyone to stay at home and play their techniques.. Especially the LB and tackles. Longview has the speed and talent to man on man this option. It may take a minute but by the 3rd Qtr.  they will have this figured out. 

Good Luck Bos 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ClaySpan said:

So you are saying that Amarillo is all white and Hispanics so you have to hold your pee until Wichita Falls😂😂😂. You can have a seat. You are going to want to sit down for this,,, I’m going to put it all out there and show you my family. Blood or married into.( except for me with my friends at a conference in DC) which race are you too scared of to stop? We don’t see race around here. We are very diversified. It’s funny because I like Longview. Our team goes down there ( around there) for a few days every summer. It is where we stay, other parents stay at the spot. There is a good Hispanic restaurant there with great sopspillas. You might not go there because of the challulla on the tables and probably decorative sombreros on the wall. I’m probably just going overboard because of my family and the high school I went to, but racism isn’t funny at all in any context to me. 

CAB6EEAE-BB1F-44B3-A4A7-82C93FA35C7C.jpeg

41409CAB-7C02-433F-AFB0-97B6C9A5F731.jpeg

2D2DD151-CAA9-46D9-8FC2-558F2F91B4B7.jpeg

71A815EB-4971-4F99-B0B6-106C18D33092.jpeg

Excellent pics. Now, I'll share mine. My first 4 children are by a white woman. I am dark as the ace of spades and she is damn near the color of Xerox copier paper. No joke. If, I wasn't behind this wheel traveling, I would upload you my family and friends at this past Thanksgiving. We'll get back to X's & O's and whatnot. No one is being racist though, especially with what I've had to deal with my entire life. 

Hey Lobo fans, i know this is off the subject but i was talking to my brother in law about when he played for MP in 97. Who did yall play in the triple header that year in Texas Stadium? JT played first then MP then yall. I just cant remember who you guys played or JT for that matter. MP played Terrell. 

24 minutes ago, budmanmpfan said:

Hey Lobo fans, i know this is off the subject but i was talking to my brother in law about when he played for MP in 97. Who did yall play in the triple header that year in Texas Stadium? JT played first then MP then yall. I just cant remember who you guys played or JT for that matter. MP played Terrell. 

We played Plano East in the Area Round and Duncanville in the semi finals. I'm guessing you're talking about Plano East.

2 hours ago, Quick said:

Excellent pics. Now, I'll share mine. My first 4 children are by a white woman. I am dark as the ace of spades and she is damn near the color of Xerox copier paper. No joke. If, I wasn't behind this wheel traveling, I would upload you my family and friends at this past Thanksgiving. We'll get back to X's & O's and whatnot. No one is being racist though, especially with what I've had to deal with my entire life. 

I’m sorry that you have had to deal with that. Nobody should have to. I am glad to have gotten to talk to you .( kinda weird how things work) It’s game day 👍 fixing to head to Arlington. Good luck to y’all and be safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, ClaySpan said:

I’m sorry that you have had to deal with that. Nobody should have to. I am glad to have gotten to talk to you .( kinda weird how things work) It’s game day 👍 fixing to head to Arlington. Good luck to y’all and be safe.

Safe travels. Enjoy the moment. Should be an exciting game.

GO LOBOS...

Roll the Rebels...

Trying to decide I want to go to the Highland Park/Denton Ryan game or not. But definitely gonna head over there for the Allen/Duncanville contest.

Excited to see my LOBO FAMILY one more week. Enjoying the journey as @jbabi86 has said for the last five years. Let's do this LOBOS!!!!!!

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Trying to decide I want to go to the Highland Park/Denton Ryan game or not. But definitely gonna head over there for the Allen/Duncanville contest.

Excited to see my LOBO FAMILY one more week. Enjoying the journey as @jbabi86 has said for the last five years. Let's do this LOBOS!!!!!!

Yes that is the secret.... and having my Lobo Family with me makes all the difference. Loooooooboooooos, Loooooooobooooooos....!!!!

Beat the Rebels!!!! Go Lobos Go!!!!

Safe travels to Lobo Nation......

• Thanks 1