Carthage (14-0) vs. Liberty Hill (12-1), Class 4A (D-I) Semifinals

PantherNation2015

Carthage vs Liberty Hill  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances to the 4A Div I State Finals?

• Liberty Hill Panthers
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, dv9296 said:

Those East Texas bulldogs got it handed to them I love it

How did your team do. 

I guessed as much nothing. 

The Dawgs have 14 very experienced players coming back with a loaded freshmen class and sophomore class moving up. 

They will be right back here next year. 

You have a blessed evening. 

• Thumbs Down 2

I'm surprised Carthage didn't continue running the ball more. Seems like LH had a problem with the running game. Wait till they get a load of #17 next week. He's better than last year when he hammered them for 164 on 15 carries.

1 minute ago, FB59 said:

I'm surprised Carthage didn't continue running the ball more. Seems like LH had a problem with the running game. Wait till they get a load of #17 next week. He's better than last year when he hammered them for 164 on 15 carries.

Although we were kind of in a funk on offense, that wasnt the problem.  Giving up 400+ yards on the ground was.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

And not enough tackling.

I watched it . Carthage should've beaten them. If they played again carthage would beat them. LH is very tricky ground and pound and they hide the ball

well. Not much size but tough.I was hoping Carthage would get a turn over there at the last.

1 minute ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Don't know about this one, I know La Vega is high lower but can La Vega defense stop the slot-T?? I don't know.

I said earlier they played Liberty Hill twice last year and held them to 152 YDS rushing for the entire game in the state quarter-final game last year. They had over 400 yds rushing tonight.

5 minutes ago, FB59 said:

Lh did run the ball on them. Carthage made too many mistakes.