Cowboys @ Indianapolis

Cowboys Week 15  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Indianapolis Colts

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2018 at 06:00 PM

Cowboys coming off of a crazy ending victory over the Eagles. Giving them their fifth straight win. Colts coming off of a must win over the red hot Texans, (24-21). Ending Houston's nine game winning streak. Can the Boys continue their winning ways, or will the Colts end another streak? 

NFC East Standings:

Cowboys  8-5

Eagles       6-7

Redskins  6-7

Giants       5-8

NFC East Remaining Schedule:

Cowboys--- @ Colts, Bucs, @ Giants

Eagles--- @ Rams, Texans, @ Redskins

Redskins--- @ Jags, @ Titans, Eagles

Giants--- Titans, @ Colts, Cowboys

I’m taking Dallas of course. I do think this game could be difficult to win. Thankfully it’s not a must win for the Boys

I do think the division is theirs. About the only thing left to do is chase the Bears for the #3 seed. Them beating the Rams last night makes that tougher now.  I don’t know who would own the tiebreaker between Dallas and Chicago if they happen to end up in a tie that still may depend on the rest of their games and how their conference records look when season ends 

My pick...THE DALLAS COWBOYS...of course. 

I believe the Cowboys D can contain the Colts O, and put pressure on Luck to get him out of rhythm. 

Once again, it'll be the Dallas O vs the Indy D as the key to the game. 

Dak has GOT to eliminate these stupid turnovers, because they will bite them in the b^tt if they get into the playoffs. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

My pick...THE DALLAS COWBOYS...of course. 

I believe the Cowboys D can contain the Colts O, and put pressure on Luck to get him out of rhythm. 

Once again, it'll be the Dallas O vs the Indy D as the key to the game. 

Dak has GOT to eliminate these stupid turnovers, because they will bite them in the b^tt if they get into the playoffs. 

THANK YOU!!

He definitely ain't the most accurate QB

4 hours ago, Crawford said:

He definitely ain't the most accurate QB

Yea, I agree he could be better. Seems like his mechanics are off this season. Imo, he was more accurate in his prior two seasons. And I also put part of the blame on first-time coach of anything, rookie QB coach Kellon Moore. 

8 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Watch the replays on Daks long throws to Gallup that are overthrown and often times you will see Gallup slow down during the throw. 

I haven't given up on Dak, nor should anyone else in my opinion. He has different players around him that he didn't have his first year. The Oline has been mediocre due to injuries. Don't get me wrong, Dak makes mistakes for sure, but I got faith that he can be our guy. Just put the right players around him and he can really flourish. I think he's still working out his game.

3 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

I haven't given up on Dak, nor should anyone else in my opinion. He has different players around him that he didn't have his first year. The Oline has been mediocre due to injuries. Don't get me wrong, Dak makes mistakes for sure, but I got faith that he can be our guy. Just put the right players around him and he can really flourish. I think he's still working out his game.

I told my brother basically the same thing - with a good blocking line, Dak can be a top 10-12 QB because of the zone read - with his legs being beneficial 5-6 times a game. 

2 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

I told my brother basically the same thing - with a good blocking line, Dak can be a top 10-12 QB because of the zone read - with his legs being beneficial 5-6 times a game. 

I agree. 

Dak is a short game QB. Tom Brady is the same way. That's why Edelman, Welker, Ammendola, and Gronk have been successful with the Pats. Dak isn't a deep ball guy, never has been. Adding Amari Cooper definitely allows him to explore that range and work on it some more, but if people think he's going to be a Pat Mahomes out there slinging it 30-40 yards downfield every other player then they are wrong. 

21 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

You sound like as if you're a Cowboys fan, so why do you always vote against them? Are you trying to do that ol' reverse psychology trick? lol

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

You sound like as if you're a Cowboys fan, so why do you always vote against them? Are you trying to do that ol' reverse psychology trick? lol

Yes because when I do they win🤣 I voted against them after their loss to the Titans and now they have won every game that I've voted against 'em hahaha. I think if I keep doing it they will keep winning lol

5 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Yes because when I do they win🤣 I voted against them after their loss to the Titans and now they have won every game that I've voted against 'em hahaha. I think if I keep doing it they will keep winning lol

Keep it up, maybe YOU can get them back to the SB! lol 
GO COWBOYS!!

On 12/11/2018 at 8:24 AM, cotton84 said:

He's great but it's just s matter of time till he gets rung up by an overzealous defender.

On 12/11/2018 at 8:31 AM, ETXfan16 said:

I agree. 

Dak is a short game QB. Tom Brady is the same way. That's why Edelman, Welker, Ammendola, and Gronk have been successful with the Pats. Dak isn't a deep ball guy, never has been. Adding Amari Cooper definitely allows him to explore that range and work on it some more, but if people think he's going to be a Pat Mahomes out there slinging it 30-40 yards downfield every other player then they are wrong. 

Dak can throw the long ball, and he has proven it.  He just hasn't had the receivers.  He has one now.  Dak was 2nd last week in fantasy points to Tom Brady.  If they get a better #2 receiver, he'll be a lot better.  His bomb to Tavon Austin this year was spot on, and I've seen other throws to Amari that were also spot on.  Maybe Gallup is giving up on some of his routes similar to someone not running out an infield hit.  That's something I don't like about Gallup.  I realize he's a rookie, and he's going to learn too.  I just don't trust him as a #2 with his inexperience.  

On 12/11/2018 at 8:17 AM, ETXfan16 said:

Some of Prescott's worst errors early were when he grossly overthrew wide open receivers. He has made changes for the better but seems to still be dialing in and fine tuning.

Been a frustrating game the Dallas offense has dominated but have no points. On the other hand the defense does not look the same and I guess the good thing is they are only 10 points down.  Just got to fix some things on offense when they get in scoring position Dak can’t continue to hold the ball and take those sacks

• Like 1