Cowboys @ Indianapolis

Cowboys Week 15  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Indianapolis Colts

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2018 at 06:00 PM

2 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

Can’t believe the announcers would say the calls have not gone the Colts way  They got away with pass interference against Noah Brown.  I have seen a couple of holds where they got away with those.  

They also keep talking about all of the Cowboys great stats. They don't mean squat if you can't get in the end zone. C'mon 

• Like 1

Oh well I expected this game to be a loss but the offense has moved the ball well enough just has not scored and that’s going to be the difference because the defense is not playing well at all.  Cowboys came into this game being hot but the Colts were probably even hotter and it’s their day

14 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Cowboys will probably make the playoffs, since they only need one more win, but if they play like this in the playoffs, it will be just another one and done season.

This is one of those games you just forget about it and move on  I sort of expected this maybe not quite as bad but I did not expect to win here today.  They can still possibly win the division today if Washington and Philadelphia lose

16 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

This is one of those games you just forget about it and move on  I sort of expected this maybe not quite as bad but I did not expect to win here today.  They can still possibly win the division today if Washington and Philadelphia lose

Gotta give Colts a lot credit in the Boys lost. Their record doesn't tell anything on how good they really are. Colts are getting better each week after starting the season at 1-5. 

• Like 1

Can someone explain something to me? Maybe it's just me, but why is it when it's 3rd and forever, we just dump it off to a receiver for a short gain? I know there are times guys are just covered down field, but c'mon! Is that Dak's decision making, or just the play calling?

43 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Can someone explain something to me? Maybe it's just me, but why is it when it's 3rd and forever, we just dump it off to a receiver for a short gain? I know there are times guys are just covered down field, but c'mon! Is that Dak's decision making, or just the play calling?

It was worse when he did that on fourth and long to Hurns

43 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Check your pm

3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

PATHETIC game. Defense regressed. Couldnt tackle or get pressure on Luck. Offense couldn't finish drives. :headbang:

Yep just have to hope this turns out to be positive  hopefully gets the players back on track and playing well going into the playoffs.  Just can’t forget how well Indianapolis has been playing and yes Dallas made plenty of mistakes especially the penalties but the Colts played a great game 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClawNAntler said:

Yep just have to hope this turns out to be positive  hopefully gets the players back on track and playing well going into the playoffs.  Just can’t forget how well Indianapolis has been playing and yes Dallas made plenty of mistakes especially the penalties but the Colts played a great game 

I agree. Hopefully this is a wakeup call for the team & coaches. 

They just need to start over with their winning streak now. Maybe it'll get to 6? 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I agree. Hopefully this is a wakeup call for the team & coaches. 

They just need to start over with their winning streak now. Maybe it'll get to 6? 😉

Only thing is there’s a good chance they wrap up the division next week if so they may not go to New York and play their key players  you can say we are going to play to win but we all know when you don’t have anything to play for it’s hard to get yourself motivated 

1 hour ago, ClawNAntler said:

Only thing is there’s a good chance they wrap up the division next week if so they may not go to New York and play their key players  you can say we are going to play to win but we all know when you don’t have anything to play for it’s hard to get yourself motivated 

I'd rather them do that then lose to the Bucs and then making the Giants game a possible must win just to stay alive.

Let's just win out, and like TTman7 said, "They just need to start over with their winning streak now. Maybe it'll get to 6". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1