FB Marshall player shot

UnclePigg

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

This world we live in. Smh. What should be a week of celebration and once-in-lifetime excitement for his family and teammates has turned to shock and horror. Prayers for the community as they cope with this loss. 

Sad, Stupid,& Tragic...When will people learn?

This was senseless.  I don't know what the uncle was thinking or what the argument was about, but he had a big game coming up.  This could do one of two things for these kids either inspire them to win it for him, or they'll be so full of grief that they won't be focused on the game.  This kid also shouldn't have died, because of this.  If he was bleeding bad they should have know how to apply pressure or make a tourniquet to prevent the bleeding.  I think they should have called an ambulance while trying to stop the bleeding.  Even if it wasn't on the outside of the body. They should have done the above to prevent internal bleeding.  This was senseless.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

This was senseless.  I don't know what the uncle was thinking or what the argument was about, but he had a big game coming up.  This could do one of two things for these kids either inspire them to win it for him, or they'll be so full of grief that they won't be focused on the game.  This kid also shouldn't have died, because of this.  If he was bleeding bad they should have know how to apply pressure or make a tourniquet to prevent the bleeding.  I think they should have called an ambulance while trying to stop the bleeding.  Even if it wasn't on the outside of the body. They should have done the above to prevent internal bleeding.  This was senseless.  

The thing that is glaringly obvious, is that this type of murder happens every. single. day in the black community; EVERY DAY, in cities all across this nation, & these deaths are dismissed nonchalantly with comments like “Life’s Hard Out here on these Streets”, & there is not a single expression of “Black Lives Matter” associated with ANY of them... Can someone explain this? 

• Thumbs Down 1

How does person become so enraged that they think it’s ok to shoot another human?  Much less kill them?  

Unless there is fear of loss of life or limb..... there is absolutely no reason for this senselessness. 

So so sad.  

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

there is not a single expression of “Black Lives Matter” associated with ANY of them...

Not sure I understand what you are trying to convey... it's late so maybe I'm being dense.  Are you saying that the movement, BLM, doesn't respect/concern/acknowledge loss of black lives to violence when the police are not involved? Serious question not trying to be insensitive.

7 minutes ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Not sure I understand what you are trying to convey... it's late so maybe I'm being dense.  Are you saying that the movement, BLM, doesn't respect/concern/acknowledge loss of black lives to violence when the police are not involved? Serious question not trying to be insensitive.

Yes, and I am not trying to stir the pot; I am simply asking a valid question regarding the absence of outrage, demonstration , etc. whenever this type of killing occurs. This killing was completely   senseless. As are many others, yet no outrage in the community; Why not?

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Yes, and I am not trying to stir the pot; I am simply asking a valid question regarding the absence of outrage, demonstration , etc. whenever this type of killing occurs. This killing was completely   senseless. As are many others, yet no outrage in the community; Why not?

Great question. Hasn't even been 24 hrs yet, I am sure there will be those who organize and those who are going to blame lack of gun control.  Hopefully it's constructive organization and outrage. 

As a father in a small tight knit community this just saddens my heart for that family,  coach,  and his team family.

The human race is failing one another.  We're all people,  we all hurt,  we all need help at some point. The lack of respect for human life is probably the lowest it's ever been,  among our own brothers and sisters. 

Life and let life,  help someone if you can.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Great question. Hasn't even been 24 hrs yet, I am sure there will be those who organize and those who are going to blame lack of gun control.  Hopefully it's constructive organization and outrage. 

As a father in a small tight knit community this just saddens my heart for that family,  coach,  and his team family.

The human race is failing one another.  We're all people,  we all hurt,  we all need help at some point. The lack of respect for human life is probably the lowest it's ever been,  among our own brothers and sisters. 

Life and let life,  help someone if you can.

Amen, brother... This madness has Got to end, and it can only end when those who live inside it come to the realization that killing one another is never the answer; Talking through problems & seeking solutions together & reaching a compromise whenever an agreement isn’t possible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Amen, brother... This madness has Got to end, and it can only end when those who live inside it come to the realization that killing one another is never the answer; Talking through problems & seeking solutions together & reaching a compromise whenever an agreement isn’t possible.

Or just walk away...  who cares if the argument is settled... both sides walk away and collect themselves, then it at least gives them time to seek a solution 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

The downfall of justice in this nation came when it became taboo to put cold blooded killers to death.  

Murderers have no place on earth as far as I am concerned... let’s save some money and clear out some prisons...

Texas put one down just this evening, 27 years after he murdered his victim & raped his new bride; No Swift Justice anymore, it seems.

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Texas put one down just this evening, 27 years after he murdered his victim & raped his new bride; No Swift Justice anymore, it seems.

Nope,  however think about some that were wrongly convicted and proven innocent by DNA... they would be wrongly executed if you're too swift. I am for the death penalty... eye for eye. The system has to be 100% certain of guilt though... too many wrong convictions for whatever reason,  some honest mistakes,  others flat out wrongful illegal prosecution just to get s conviction and close the case.  

1 minute ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Nope,  however think about some that were wrongly convicted and proven innocent by DNA... they would be wrongly executed if you're too swift. I am for the death penalty... eye for eye. The system had to be 100% certain of guilt though... to many wrong convictions for whatever reason,  some honest mistakes,  others flat out wrongful illegal prosecution. 

You could probably count those on one hand; meanwhile, murderers sit in prison at Taxpayer’s expense for Decades, breathing air they don’t deserve while the loved ones of their victims cry out for justice because the murderers are afforded food, shelter, clothing, & legal council, costing Millions of dollars... It ain’t worth it; kill them the same way their victim died. To hell with lethal injection!

7 minutes ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Nope,  however think about some that were wrongly convicted and proven innocent by DNA... they would be wrongly executed if you're too swift. I am for the death penalty... eye for eye. The system has to be 100% certain of guilt though... too many wrong convictions for whatever reason,  some honest mistakes,  others flat out wrongful illegal prosecution just to get s conviction and close the case.  

Not worried about those...  gangsters killing gangsters should just be done with. Abusive husband kills wife.  Bye.  Rapist rapes child then dumps body.  Shouldn’t even make it to court if the evidence is conclusive. 

We waste too much money on useless people in this world.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Not worried about those...  gangsters killing gangsters should just be done with. Abusive husband kills wife.  Bye.  Rapist rapes child then dumps body.  Shouldn’t even make it to court if the evidence is conclusive. 

We waste too much money on useless people in this world.

There are some who want to psychoanalyze the reasons for the murder; That isn’t relevant; Murder is against the law; it carries harsh penalties... if people cannot grasp that concept, I don’t want to share my space among them! Bye, Felicia! Tell Satan I said “Go Stuff yourself!” 

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

There are some who want to psychoanalyze the reasons for the murder; That isn’t relevant; Murder is against the law; it carries harsh penalties... if people cannot grasp that concept, I don’t want to share my space among them! Bye, Felicia! Tell Satan I said “Go Stuff yourself!” 

The guy Texas euthanized tonight was 18 years old when he murdered his victim & raped his new wife; He spent 1-1/2 times his life in prison, & they gave his sorry, worthless behind  shot in an I.V. & he dozed off to LaLa Land;  Bring “Old Sparky” into service, strap his butt in, put a twelve pound roast in his lap, flip the switch & set the timer onto “Well Done” & check on him in an hour or two....

Here’s an Even Better Idea! Let’s all go to sleep tonight, & when we all wake up tomorrow & turn on the television in the morning, & see where Every Death Row Prisoner in the U.S.of A. was executed tonight & there is Plenty of vacant cells in prison for new murders, & do it again EVERY NIGHT for about a Week; Folks will Start to think TWICE before they squeeze on anybody!😡

I'm kinda old fashioned,if you harm my family...I'll make you pay personally and no amount of reasoning can protect you from me...I am charged with the protection of my family and that includes their education and upbringing.As saddening as it sounds,I will,even at the cost of my own destruction,exact retribution for your crimes against mine . And there is no place to run or hide to evade this enevetibility...

If every human out there knew that there was zero chance of escaping a brutal retribution for a crime committed and witnessed by others,there would be less violent crimes by silly entitled people..

" If I commit this crime,I will pay for it right now and there is no escaping this eminent punishment".   This would be in the minds of most wanna be gahanksters..js 

So now you can judge my beliefs and enumerate it the many faults associated with this type of reasoning,but at the end of the day one thing remains factual...I will at all costs handle it in this way and there is no price I will not pay to accomplish this goal.Am I barbaric or Neolithic?...swing away..chain..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1