🤡 Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.) Queen of the Loony Left

Hagar

56 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

You know the looting will start when food stamps are not issued.  People who are not on food stamps can shop with empty shelves.  

They're already looting the taxpayers.  I wouldn't doubt if many of them shoplift anyway.  

9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They're already looting the taxpayers.  I wouldn't doubt if many of them shoplift anyway.  

I agree the SNAP program should be cut when economy is good.    I know many who commit fraud.  There won't be shoplifting, there will be flat out looting.  Imagine someone being told they can't buy food for their kids and themselves.  I saw where there was almost a riot took place somewhere between Waco & Austin do to a grocery store having computer problems so they couldn't process SNAP cards.  It had nothing to do with the shutdown.

45 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I agree the SNAP program should be cut when economy is good.    I know many who commit fraud.  There won't be shoplifting, there will be flat out looting.  Imagine someone being told they can't buy food for their kids and themselves.  I saw where there was almost a riot took place somewhere between Waco & Austin do to a grocery store having computer problems so they couldn't process SNAP cards.  It had nothing to do with the shutdown.

Programs like that serve no purpose other than to keep people dependent on the government. They weren’t created out of compassion. They were created out of greed and a thirst for power. Look at the results. Most of the people who get in programs like SNAP never get off of them. In addition to robbing people of their sense of personal pride and their individual freedom, it also creates a breeding ground for corruption. Just think about it: these programs get billions of tax dollars allocated, which draws in unscrupulous vendors who will do just about anything to get their hands on easy money, including bribery and fraud. Events in Greece a few years back are a prime example. The government was running out of money, so they started implementing “austerity measures” which meant cuts to some of these programs. The result was riots. What you’re describing is no different. 

22 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Programs like that serve no purpose other than to keep people dependent on the government. They weren’t created out of compassion. They were created out of greed and a thirst for power. Look at the results. Most of the people who get in programs like SNAP never get off of them. In addition to robbing people of their sense of personal pride and their individual freedom, it also creates a breeding ground for corruption. Just think about it: these programs get billions of tax dollars allocated, which draws in unscrupulous vendors who will do just about anything to get their hands on easy money, including bribery and fraud. Events in Greece a few years back are a prime example. The government was running out of money, so they started implementing “austerity measures” which meant cuts to some of these programs. The result was riots. What you’re describing is no different. 

Exactly, I can remember when people would try and sell their food stamps when they were paper for 50 cents on the dollar.  I would never buy one or use them, because I would be ashamed that I had to.  I can eat ramen and bolgona if I have to.  It still happens, because now they just go shopping with their friend they sell them to for cash.  The one's I think Centex was referring to was in Louisiana.  If I remember right when they did get their machines back up they back charged them for the food they purchased, but many of them didn't have enough on their cards to cover it.  I remembered right :  https://nypost.com/2013/10/15/food-stamp-glitch-sparks-legal-looting-at-walmart/  .  Let's see them try to riot when they're not getting any food stamps.  They don't have a natural emergency  to hide under.  The police will show up, and make arrests.  

32 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Exactly, I can remember when people would try and sell their food stamps when they were paper for 50 cents on the dollar.  I would never buy one or use them, because I would be ashamed that I had to.  I can eat ramen and bolgona if I have to.  It still happens, because now they just go shopping with their friend they sell them to for cash.  The one's I think Centex was referring to was in Louisiana.  If I remember right when they did get their machines back up they back charged them for the food they purchased, but many of them didn't have enough on their cards to cover it.  I remembered right :  https://nypost.com/2013/10/15/food-stamp-glitch-sparks-legal-looting-at-walmart/  .  Let's see them try to riot when they're not getting any food stamps.  They don't have a natural emergency  to hide under.  The police will show up, and make arrests.  

I can remember back in the ‘80s, my mom got fighting mad over an incident at a local grocery store. The lady in front of her at the checkout line was somewhat dismayed at the cashier who told her that she couldn’t pay for a 40# sack of dog food with food stamps. She told her young son to put the dog food back and go to the meat market and get a large package of hamburger meat. Then she looked straight at my mom and said “My dog can just eat hamburger meat.” My mother had some very unflattering things to say about that lady. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I can remember back in the ‘80s, my mom got fighting mad over an incident at a local grocery store. The lady in front of her at the checkout line was somewhat dismayed at the cashier who told her that she couldn’t pay for a 40# sack of dog food with food stamps. She told her young son to put the dog food back and go to the meat market and get a large package of hamburger meat. Then she looked straight at my mom and said “My dog can just eat hamburger meat.” My mother had some very unflattering things to say about that lady. 

My parents had a grocery store back then & I saw almost the very same thing happen there...😡

57 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

You seem like the type of guy to hang out with a Hillary Clinton campaign donor. I'm sure he'd help you find what you're looking for. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/democrats-silent-on-returning-cash-from-top-donor-after-second-man-mysteriously-found-dead-in-his-apartment%3f_amp=true

You typed "hang out" and "Hillary Clinton" in the same sentence.  🤢

2 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

You typed "hang out" and "Hillary Clinton" in the same sentence.  🤢

Maybe he’s insinuating that there’s something there. You telling me that while you were licking her toes you didn’t peek up the leg of that pants suit out of curiosity? You know you did. 

59 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Dims are starting to crack ... Pelosi and Upchuck will be forced to compromise soon or they could face ousting by rank and file dims ....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Me personally? I would be tempted to throat punch that heifer for ATTEMPTING to equate the power of the Speaker of the House with POTUS; This “she dog” needs to be taught some MANNERS...

And before anyone thinks I have Ever done anything like that, you would be wrong, but The Office of The President of These United States of America deserves Much More R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Than This Old Battle Ax is showing to President Trump....🙄😡

• Mr. P changed the title to 🤡 Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.) Queen of the Loony Left