🤡 Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.) Queen of the Loony Left

Hagar

• 2 weeks later...

Nancy Pelosi: American People Have Right to Know What’s in Healthcare Bill Before It Passes
Mediaite ^ | March 10, 2017 | Alex Griswold

Posted on 3/10/2017, 2:54:03 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

Presented without comment:

Dear Speaker Ryan,

This week, the Committees on Energy & Commerce and Ways & Means will be marking up Republicans’ long-feared bill to dismantle affordable health care. The GOP legislation will have life or death consequences for tens of millions of families across America, and extraordinary impacts on state and federal budgets long into the future.

The American people and Members have a right to know the full impact of this legislation before any vote in Committee or by the whole House.

You have to not pass this bill in order to figure out what you didn't pass....ROTFLOL

The American people and Members have a right to know the full impact of this legislation before any vote in Committee or by the whole House.

Heh. Heh heh. Hah! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You can't make this stuff up.

She is such a hypocrite. They gave only three days to read it before the vote, and it took 72 continuous hours of speed reading to do so. Most didn't even read it. It took me three weeks to read it, but I was doing it in my spare time. I do have to agree with her on this though. Congress has to get this right, and the only way to do so is by reading it, not just passing it to see what's in it like last time.

• 1 month later...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/24/tom-perez-draws-rebuke-from-pelosi-after-declaring-dems-cant-be-pro-life.html

No doubt Tom is right, he just doesn't understand He's not suppose to tell the truth.

I heard a rumor that because of this faux pas, Perez has to spend the next 72 hours straight watching Harry Reid interviews. But as I said, just a rumor lol

Being pro life and a democrat is a big contradiction

I do believe that would be a prime example of an Oxymoron.

Btw, I heard a rumor that Tom, based on his major faux pas of telling the truth, will have to watch Harry Reid interviews for 72 straight hours. Talk about cruel & unusual :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to 🤡 Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.) Queen of the Loony Left