🤡 Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.) Queen of the Loony Left

Hagar

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Mitch and Ryan need to pass this before the end of the year ...  I think they can do it through reconciliation and put the money in the national defense budget .... do it! ... do it now!!!!

When will it finally penetrate that thick skull that neither one of them WANT it to pass???? 

3 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

When will it finally penetrate that thick skull that neither one of them WANT it to pass???? 

The republicans need to shuck the remaining RINOs in leadership positions.  I think it could happen in the not too distant future ...

The thing that strikes me is the moves she has recently made to see to it that she remains the Whip; This heifer is Many Time’s a Millionaire, & is just power hungry; I would not be at all shocked to see her want to run in the next cycle for the Presidency, now that Shrillary is out of the way.

• Mr. P changed the title to Pelosi, Schumer to take down Trump

Trump backs down. Govt. shutdown averted.    No money for border wall.  Just goes to show that neither party wants to control immigration for different reason.  One side just plays lip service to the American people.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-senate-oks-government-funding-through-feb-8-to-avert-shutdown/ar-BBRcmBS?ocid=spartandhp

• Stinks 1

6 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Now Trump changes mind again.  Shutdown back on. 

It's funny how you guys still don't understand how Trump works. What has he said from the start?  No border $ no deal.  That's all you need to hear.  The rest is just background noise.  There's a reason i've not said anything until now because i knew there was no way he could cave on this.  Of all the issues out there this is the one he simply cannot back down on. Yes i know he's made threats before during other funding battles,  but none of those occured a few weeks before the Ds take control of the house.  It's now or never.  So for all my fellow Trump supporters out there, back away from the ledge.  And for all you libs out there, temper your enthusiasm.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Faces of the government shutdown.  People getting hurt in real life.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/coast-guard-member-apos-wife-121546375.html

Upchuck, Nancy and Little Dick Durbin are on the wrong side of this issue  .... the majority of the American people want to secure our borders  ... this is a national security issue  ... it's a loser for the Dims from now through 2020 ... President Trump needs to declare a national security emergency and BUILD THE WALL ... the phony opposition will cave eventually  ...

23 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Upchuck, Nancy and Little Dick Durbin are on the wrong side of this issue  .... the majority of the American people want to secure our borders  ... this is a national security issue  ... it's a loser for the Dims from now through 2020 ... President Trump needs to declare a national security emergency and BUILD THE WALL ... the phony opposition will cave eventually  ...

Why would Pelosi cave ?  The American people blame President Trump.  Remember Trumpers to tell the people who are hurt by the shutdown to vote Republican 2020.  :rofl:

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Did you hear that from Rachael Madcow?  Chrissy Mathews?  Don Lemon? ... maybe Morning Joe?  ... :rofl:

Actually Fox News.  President Trump owning the shutdown in the December meeting with Schumer & Pelosi turned out to be a disaster.  

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Trump owned the shutdown, and now he gets the blame for the people that he hurt.

Yet, Congress could have ended it.  It's on the Democrats.  People should learn how our government works.  Trump is only owning it to show how narrow sighted the Democrats are when it come to America's security.  

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🤡 Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.) Queen of the Loony Left