🤡 Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.) Queen of the Loony Left

Hagar

3 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Can’t you also say the same about y’all?  You were against it while Obama was in office and now you’re all for it. What changed?

I’m not all for it. I’ve pushed to hold the people I vote for to their campaign promises to cut spending. Senator Cornyn did not get my vote last time around because he hasn’t pushed for spending cuts. The difference is, when Goppers fail to deliver on their promises, they don’t get conservative support when they run for re-election, unless they’re up against an ultra liberal (like Beto). A democrat that fails to deliver on his promises gets the support of the DNC as long as they do the bidding of their masters Chuck U. Schumer and Crazy Nancy. 

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

New Poll from Washington Post

1. Most people blame Trump for shutdown

2. Most believe their is no crisis on the border.

3. However, support for the wall has gone up.  

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-gop-blamed-shutdown-no-crisis-seen-fewer-100004545--abc-news-topstories.html

The Washington Compost has zero credibility  ... they are charter members of the fake news society  ...

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2019 at 5:44 PM, CENTEXFAN said:

Better open the govt. soon,  

Ratings agency Fitch warned that it could cut the U.S. triple-A sovereign debt credit rating later this year if the shutdown proves prolonged and Congress fails to raise the legal limit on the national debt in a timely manner.

This will result in higher interest rates when America borrows money.  

America needs to STOP borrowing money.....

The biggest problem Republicans have is they have to convince people who live hundreds or maybe  thousand miles away to sacrifice their pay for a problem they don't really see or care about.  

Election was just over two months ago.  Immigration was way down the list of the American peoples mind.  Healthcare was easily #1.

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

TERM LIMITS NOW THAN EVER.... Pelosi doesn’t give a DAMN about her constituents; She only cares about getting her special interest kickbacks & being a thorn in the side of President Donald J.Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton, who LOST the election, in Spite of spending ONE BILLION DOLLARS of that SAME SPECIAL INTEREST MONEY. 

Tbese people Expected a return on their investment, which they aren’t getting, thanks to President Trump! BUILD THE WALL........

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🤡 Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.) Queen of the Loony Left