๐Ÿ† Canadian (14-1) vs. Newton (14-0), Class 3A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

BoyzNdaHood

Wildcats vs Eagles  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 3A Div II State Finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2018 at 09:00 PM

23 minutes ago, Robhollow84 said:

Man, what a game!!! ย  EB brought it all to the table. Really didnโ€™t think they would be able to shut our offense down like that, them boys could fill a gap in a second and if they got their hands on ya, you were going down. Much Respect for EB!!

Tackling fools!!!

Youโ€™re right. If they got their hands on them...someone was going down!!

ย 

Great and hard-fought game. Newton will be all the better for it next Thursday!!ย 

ย 

Newton goes back to back. 40-16.ย 

ย 

Truth....

• Like 2
  • Stinks 1

3 hours ago, Back2swag said:

Newton better show up or they going to get beat , if they play like they did against EB they will lose by 14ย 

I believe both teams showed up! Hats off to EB those boys were hungry and it showed! Newton is always hungry... those boys played ball till the end. EB wasn't lying when they said there defense would stop Newton. They did better than any team in 3a has! I'm ready to see this state game! I'm going with Newton by 3 TDs against Canadian.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Newton should match up better this week. I think the windย  made each team one dimensional in the 2 quarters they were going into the wind and the Brahmas front seven won in the trenches for E.B..Now, I think Newton matches up better with Canadian. I do think short passes and some crossing pic'sย  from Canadian will give Newton problems. I still think Newton's wakes up ! JMHO

• Like 2

If Canadian can protect their quarterback Newton could be in trouble. The thing that has saved em in the past was pressure on the quarterback. That is why wide open receivers get overthrown or behind, the quarterback has to throw a second sooner or later than what he wants to or has to change his throwing motion to avoid the rush.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JETT said:

Sources say it's not a football injury, its personal issues, hope he recovers from whatever it is and plays his last game for the eagles

I do hope he gets them cleared up, Newton is not the same team without him. This is so sad on many levels. I pray for the young man for his future . Secondarily this great school and community where I graduated three kids, one played football has a chance at making history that will be talked about for decades.

More importantly this young mans future is at stake.

ย 

• Mr. P changed the title to ๐Ÿ† Canadian (14-1) vs. Newton (14-0), Class 3A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP