🏆 La Vega (13-2) vs. Liberty Hill (13-1), Class 4A (D-I) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

fromabuick8

LV vs. LH  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 4A Div I State Finals?

• La Vega Pirates
    • Liberty Hill Panthers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2018 at 09:00 PM

7 hours ago, DevelopQB said:

My 2 cents don’t count BUT, LH will hang in there Friday and could win.   LH played and took a SOLID top 5 5A school, Hutto to overtime and Hutto has plenty of athletes.   The score was 52-51 I think.  That tells me that LH will score Friday.  Will not shock me if LH wins.   I think most are with LaVega because of the Argyle game.   

No dog in the fight but will be there to watch a good one.  

Good reminder regarding Liberty Hill's performance against a very good Hutto team that I think went 3 rounds deep in 5A playoffs.  That combined with the Carthage win gives good reason to think they have what it takes to beat LV.  I'll be there pulling for LH.  Probably a big benefit to LH that they've played several close and tough fought games, coming from behind against Sealy and then beating Carthage in a close one. 

On 12/16/2018 at 10:50 PM, panfan said:

Quit thinking only about what carthage does and think about the larger scheme of offensive plays.  Four wideouts, who gets the ball, does qb run a draw, dump it off to the TE, hand off to RB, reverse, screen or go to the post down field.  Different configuration in how an O lines up, different snap counts. It is all about deception.  My sons college team is a run based offense, triple option team, similar to the slot t, and it's about deception.  Whether it's a pass heavy, balanced O, or run based O, deception is key.

Y’all see all that deception on every running play, neither did I?!!...

• Like 1

I hope that Liberty Hill thinks this is going to be like last week.  La Vega  has 7 starter returning on defense from last years team that beat this team twice.  The LV offense is better then last year and the defense is as good as if not better then last years.  I watch LH last 3 game they are impressive but I dont believe they have seen a team that can stop the run like La Vega can or a team that can run the ball the way LV does.  This will be a game of strength on strength.   Like I said last week you need to hit LH in the mouth and LV will hit you in the mouth.  

• Like 2