🏆 Grandview (13-2) vs. Malakoff (12-2), Class 3A (D-I) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Guest Tiger03lb

Who Wins State?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 3A Div I State Finals?

• Grandview Zebras
    • Malakoff Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2018 at 01:00 AM

Guest Tiger03lb
5 hours ago, RAB4LIFE said:

I'll be honest. I think the Brock game physically exhausted the Tigers..... Y'all were just worn out. Grandview was a tough, really great team. They weren't no where near as physical as Brock!! But they LOOKED it cause y'all where just plumed worn out!! I think coach D recognized it midweek and that's why he changed his game plan and came out throwing. Proud of you boys. 

Yeah you could tell we were running out of gas mentality and physically towards the end. That Brock game was probably the most physical team we faced all year long. These boys played with heart these last two games and wanted it badly, just came up a few plays short. This whole community and surrounding communities, and both regions 2 and 3 schools have supported us. Thank all of you for your support with this group of players and coaches this year. This was/is a special year and we will be back again next year!

10 hours ago, Terry said:

You’re an idiot! Hahahaha. If this, if that, excuses, excuses. GV didn’t make Mally drop those passes. GV defense slowed Carr way down. Your parents ever teach you to own it? I guess it’s not your fault the way you were raised. A win by 1 is just as good as a win by 100. You have issues junior. Every small town has a couple of your type. Embarrassment.

EXACTLY!!! GRANDVIEW did NOT make Malakoff drop those passes!!! Thank you for proving my point.... lol 

You’re an idiot! Hahahaha. If this, if that, excuses, excuses. GV didn’t make Mally drop those passes. GV defense slowed Carr way down. Your parents ever teach you to own it? I guess it’s not your fault the way you were raised. A win by 1 is just as good as a win by 100. You have issues junior. Every small town has a couple of your type. Embarrassment.

You wouldn't make eye contact with me in real life TERRY.... My point is Malakoff controlled their OWN Destiny in that game. Yeah GV slowed down the run.... I'm not so sure that Malakoffs plan was to come out and run. It was clearly to attack the secondary. A few drops and Malakoff wins state with a game plan doing the exact opposite that anyone expected from them. And GRANDVIEW couldn't stop the pass, only MTown stopped their pass. Shutup Waterboy..... H2O is goooood lol 

8 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yeah you could tell we were running out of gas mentality and physically towards the end. That Brock game was probably the most physical team we faced all year long. These boys played with heart these last two games and wanted it badly, just came up a few plays short. This whole community and surrounding communities, and both regions 2 and 3 schools have supported us. Thank all of you for your support with this group of players and coaches this year. This was/is a special year and we will be back again next year!

Totally agree.... Brock was much more physical than GV. And it took a toll on koff. Anyone who actually was at y'all's last 4 games would clearly see that koff just was physically, emotionally and mentally drained. 

18 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

You wouldn't make eye contact with me in real life TERRY.... My point is Malakoff controlled their OWN Destiny in that game. Yeah GV slowed down the run.... I'm not so sure that Malakoffs plan was to come out and run. It was clearly to attack the secondary. A few drops and Malakoff wins state with a game plan doing the exact opposite that anyone expected from them. And GRANDVIEW couldn't stop the pass, only MTown stopped their pass. Shutup Waterboy..... H2O is goooood lol 

I would look like to look you in the eye and I am really easy to find. Shoulda...coulda...woulda..... but it did not go your way....own it dude. The guy was only making a comment and you trash him. 

Guest Tiger03lb

You are proving your own point and starting to look like it for GV. You been like this the whole time on this thread towards everyone. Even saying that you pretty much demand respect from people earlier in the week, it's earn not given. 

1 hour ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Listen son, I don’t care who you are. If you look me in the eye, you would be looking up. I ain’t no slouch. Choose your words wisely, I’ve been in a few. You say Malakoff controlled their own destiny, so they intentionally lost, or did they not execute? You’re too dumb and prideful to except what happened and it’s not even your team. Your parents didn’t love you? I hope you’re a kid because a grown man wouldn’t talk like you do. I bet you always got a ribbon smh!

What is up with all the posturing and threats?  Guys, this is just a forum to discuss football and have a good time doing it.  For all most of us know, we could each by 4'2" dwarfs that couldn't intimidate anyone in person.  Why bother with all the testosterone "stuff" on here.

11 minutes ago, Terry said:

Thanks Dean, just proving my point. Atlanta d bag hates his life. I haven’t threatened anyone. I posted my opinion and several started throwing fits. 

I have never been a fan of “bullies”. I could care less if Grandview or Malakoff won the State Championship Game. No one should talk that way to anyone.

23 minutes ago, dean1345 said:

I have never been a fan of “bullies”. I could care less if Grandview or Malakoff won the State Championship Game. No one should talk that way to anyone.

I appreciate your honesty. I wasn’t trying to get into an argument. I only stated my unliked opinions. I have complete respect for Malakoff and their program. People sometimes take it to far and I won’t get pushed around. Freedom of speech brother. I wasn’t dogging anyone.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

31 minutes ago, Terry said:

I appreciate your honesty. I wasn’t trying to get into an argument. I only stated my unliked opinions. I have complete respect for Malakoff and their program. People sometimes take it to far and I won’t get pushed around. Freedom of speech brother. I wasn’t dogging anyone.

My comments weren’ t directed towards you....😎😎😎😎😎

8 hours ago, Terry said:

Listen son, I don’t care who you are. If you look me in the eye, you would be looking up. I ain’t no slouch. Choose your words wisely, I’ve been in a few. You say Malakoff controlled their own destiny, so they intentionally lost, or did they not execute? You’re too dumb and prideful to except what happened and it’s not even your team. Your parents didn’t love you? I hope you’re a kid because a grown man wouldn’t talk like you do. I bet you always got a ribbon smh!

32-0 bro. 

8 hours ago, dean1345 said:

I would look like to look you in the eye and I am really easy to find. Shoulda...coulda...woulda..... but it did not go your way....own it dude. The guy was only making a comment and you trash him. 

Read back man.... It's days worth. 

6 hours ago, Terry said:

Thanks Dean, just proving my point. Atlanta d bag hates his life. I haven’t threatened anyone. I posted my opinion and several started throwing fits. 

From the moment I disagreed with you day 1 you called me "idiot" etc.... And then came in hot again at ME after the GV win.... And I post actual references about the game and you continue to then call ME words and then I saw a few comments and I'm the BULLY??? Bahahaha 

For real man. 

FTR... I love my life. 

5 hours ago, Terry said:

No, no, no.... If I honestly cared what you thought I'd go repost your derogatory comments from days ago... and then again. But it's cool. 

#ACQB

4 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

No, no, no.... If I honestly cared what you thought I'd go repost your derogatory comments from days ago... and then again. But it's cool. 

#ACQB

Look back a page Rab. You started the name calling. Moron ring a bell? Just stop. Malakoff made mistakes that if executed could have one them the game maybe. GV also made mistakes that could have increased their scoring, pick 6 and dropped passes. You can pick the game apart, still won’t change anything.

6 minutes ago, Terry said:

Look back a page Rab. You started the name calling. Moron ring a bell? Just stop. Malakoff made mistakes that if executed could have one them the game maybe. GV also made mistakes that could have increased their scoring, pick 6 and dropped passes. You can pick the game apart, still won’t change anything.

Ok Terry, I gotta admit.... I got you confused with another guy on this thread.... Bahaha... My bad. 

2 minutes ago, Terry said:

But I totally disagree that Franklin would destroy ANYONE that koff had played... Where did the "Eat that crow rab4life" come from?? I just disagreed on 2 apects of the game before it started. I came out hot after I read that but I was thinking we had the back and forth that I had with Pride guy. 

1 minute ago, RAB4LIFE said:

But I totally disagree that Franklin would destroy ANYONE that koff had played... Where did the "Eat that crow rab4life" come from?? I just disagreed on 2 apects of the game before it started. I came out hot after I read that but I was thinking we had the back and forth that I had with Pride guy. 

That’s cool. I just think Franklin was GV’s  toughest opponent. They were one of the most physical football teams I’ve ever seen play. Eat crow comment was about you saying Koff was going to win or something, can’t remember exactly. I was just fired up and wanted to take it out on you probably. I know you think Franklin played some cupcakes, but their run game obviously was no joke. Rosprim was the most physical, toughest to bring down RB I’ve seen in a while. I honestly didn’t see a RB all year as tough to bring down as that kid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terry said:

That’s cool. I just think Franklin was GV’s  toughest opponent. They were one of the most physical football teams I’ve ever seen play. Eat crow comment was about you saying Koff was going to win or something, can’t remember exactly. I was just fired up and wanted to take it out on you probably. I know you think Franklin played some cupcakes, but their run game obviously was no joke. Rosprim was the most physical, toughest to bring down RB I’ve seen in a while. I honestly didn’t see a RB all year as tough to bring down as that kid.

That's the glory of High School Football. They are all kids and look different each game in most cases. Gotta love it. Never ending debate. I just look at it that the last 2 teams left are the best, regardless of districts, regions etc. It's all you can really go by. GV will most likely be right back there next year. Koff has all those skill kids coming back, but losing most the line and a hell of a LB. GW will be tough. Frank is losing alot. We are losing alot. Brock is losing alot. Gonna be wild. 

On 12/21/2018 at 12:23 AM, Coach0001 said:

He was not the explosive player he was the last two weeks 

I would say something evened the game up from the first meeting.

i dnk how one gets tired of being right but ok 

No he wasn't. Didn't he sit out like almost 11 weeks? Maybe just not being in football shape yet caught up with him... Andrenaline can only take you so far. I mean EVERY single outlet said the exact same thing after his 1st 2 weeks back. Greg Tepper and crew, sideline boys, every analyst I saw/heard. Wasn't just koff folks. Everyone knew he was a beast. And only had a few flashes of it that night unfortunately. I do believe he was out there more than #10 as a decoy for pass plays. coach D, planned on throwing that game more. He knew his oline was worn from Brock. Pass blocking doesn't wear on you like run blocking which helped GV and hurt koff throughout the playoff run. GV would go 5 wide, begin to pass block on what was a planned keeper all along. I think it's ugly offense and risky for injury but it's terribly hard to stop. Especially once they cross the 50 and go into 4 down territory. Only need 2.5 yards a play at that point. And HS refs seem to spot the closest yard 9/10 plays..... So it's not real difficult to keep moving when you are a disciplined team. Although they held 74/33 about 1/4 of the time. 1 call I believe. 

7 hours ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Read back man.... It's days worth. 

Should have dug deeper before commenting but even though we disagree we should be civil. Glad that this situation dissolved. I have read your comments for years and had never thought you were a blowhard but a passionate blogger. Merry Christmas and may next year bring you your heart’s desires.