šŸ† Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

28 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

you called it yrs ago. you said 2017-2020 Lobos would make deep runs.Ā  So not shock on Lobos being here.Ā  West Brook is a big shock to me.Ā Ā 

Well, region 3 wasn't the strongest + they caught a break facing an injured Westlake team last week. Been a pretty good draw for them this far.

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

you called it yrs ago. you said 2017-2020 Lobos would make deep runs.Ā  So not shock on Lobos being here.Ā  West Brook is a big shock to me.Ā Ā 

I was also surprised they made it to state. However,Ā when you see who theyā€™veĀ played like wolf said.....lol. Regardless,Ā I give credit when itā€™s due. They were stillĀ good enough to beatĀ the teams they were supposed to win against. Westlake (even with the injuries) was still a good team with a great coach. I honestly thought they would still win because of their defense over WB,Ā But West Brook played well and was able to put up some points early against them and hold on to the lead late in that game. ImĀ just not sold on them being able to stop LV. Theyā€™ve given up a lot of points this season to some average teams imo. If LV comes out and does what they are supposed to do, then they would win by a few scores. HoweverĀ If they come out with conservative play calling, turnovers or letting the big stage get to them, then who knows.....WB may have a better shot than Iā€™m giving them. They are talented enough on offense to give the lobos problems.Ā 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 85lobooldschool said:

My friend and 85 Lobo graduate is driving in from Colorado Friday to watch the Lobos.Ā  Ā Safe travels to all our Lobo brethren.Ā  Ā Let's go LOBOS!!!!!Ā  Pack AT&T and be LOUD, LOUD and ROWDY!!!!!!

Thats awesome.

Oh, my bad. I forgot all the smiley faces and "lol" you posted when we were losing to Rockwall, when Tascosa started coming back, and when Roberts got hurt meant that you weren't happy about those things.Ā 

Smiley faces and "lol" usually mean you're happy about something.... Why would you post that when Longview was losing to Rockwall? Or when Tascosa scored?Ā 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

And this is what i get for relying on my wife's sister to go get us tickets. She was supposed to go yesterday but she was "busy"Ā 

You can still get them at gate and online. I bought online a while back.