šŸ† Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

Iā€™m not from Longview but the support they have got from ETX is unlike anything Iā€™ve seen before. I know we (ETX) have had multiple state champs. But mann I guess we all been waiting for Longview to win it all. Go Boā€™s šŸŗšŸŗšŸŗ

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat West Brook!!!!

Did u guys know the movie remember titans had supposed to been about Beaumont and when the merged Hebert and forest park in 82 and became WestbrookĀ  when the won the state title. But the family of the head coach said no so they went Virginia and madeĀ remember the titans instead.

I know the excitement feeling pulling up and walking up knowing it's for all the marbles. I'm truly excited for the Longview Lobos community. You guys deserve this one. Just take care of bidness and you guys are going to be pouring up tonight celebrating. I honestly think Longview is going to win by 2-3 TDs. Unless the Lobos implode today I'm giving WB no shot. 80+ years or frustration will be unleashed today.Ā 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jedi94 said:

Did u guys know the movie remember titans had supposed to been about Beaumont and when the merged Hebert and forest park in 82 and became WestbrookĀ  when the won the state title. But the family of the head coach said no so they went Virginia and madeĀ remember the titans instead.

Really ?

28 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Really ?

Yes Hebert was all black and forest park was 95% all white when the twoĀ school merged in 82. Beaumont enterprise has a write up about the state championship that year. I found out about the movie in one of my plant orientation classes, the safety man was telling us about it.

• Like 1