šŸ† Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

This is a great game though. Not really surprised by Ellia. I saw what he could do as a sophomore. Just didnā€™t think this game would be close. The Wb defense got a few more stops then i expected in the first half. Still two more quarters to go for two very talented ETX programs. Good luck Bos!Ā 

2 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Hopefully WB keeps it up. Some folks underestimated em.

Agreed. They played better than I expected on both sides. I still expect lobos to come out and play well, and of course win. Probably run it a little bit more and try to keep Wb offense on the sidelines if they continue to have success. Have to score when they get the ball in the second half though. If lobos donā€™t score on the first possession coming out of halftime and Wb does......an upset can definitely happen.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

This is a great game though. Not really surprised by Ellia. I saw what he could do as a sophomore. Just didnā€™t think this game would be close. The Wb defense got a few more stops then i expected in the first half. Still two more quarters to go for two very talented ETX programs. Good luck Bos!Ā 

We've stopped ourselves. Fumbled inside the 10. Overthrew some passes. And killed ourselves with the penalty before half.

1 minute ago, JohnnyFootball said:

We've stopped ourselves. Fumbled inside the 10. Overthrew some passes. And killed ourselves with the penalty before half.

To be fair, Ellia threwĀ several bad passes early on too,Ā when the receiverĀ was open. Probably due to nerves of this huge game on both sides.Ā