šŸ† Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

God bless these kids. I'm so proud to be just a small, small, small part of their great achievement. HUGE congrats to all the parents, coaches, and staff who made this possible.

God bless all you long-suffering faithful fans too. I know I'm a Johnny-come-lately to the party, but yall are an amazing family to be a part of.Ā 

Yeah, I said family, because we're a little dysfunctional and dramatic (like all families are), but at the end of the day we're united in our love, support, and loyalty of this program.Ā 

I love you, Lobo Nation.Ā  šŸ‘šŸŗšŸ’š

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKA said:

God bless these kids. I'm so proud to be just a small, small, small part of their great achievement. HUGE congrats to all the parents, coaches, and staff who made this possible.

God bless all you long-suffering faithful fans too. I know I'm a Johnny-come-lately to the party, but yall are an amazing family to be a part of.Ā 

Yeah, I said family, because we're a little dysfunctional and dramatic (like all families are), but at the end of the day we're united in our love, support, and loyalty of this program.Ā 

I love you, Lobo Nation.Ā  šŸ‘šŸŗšŸ’š

Have definitely enjoyed you being part of the Lobo family. Always great football knowledge before and during games.Ā 

And I guess I'll let you off the hook for all the food and drinks you owe me.Ā šŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

You can tell how much this ment to King and his son during that interviewĀ 

I was two feet away, and yes, I was bawling too.

God bless John King. He deserves this.

And God bless Haynes King, he's got the heart of a champion.Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Have definitely enjoyed you being part of the Lobo family. Always great football knowledge before and during games.Ā 

And I guess I'll let you off the hook for all the food and drinks you owe me.Ā šŸ˜‚

Come by the house next time you're in the View. I'll have the missus make a home-cooked meal. šŸ˜

• Like 1