šŸ† Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

6 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Say what you want about our defense. They held West Brook to 6 points in the second half, and close to 100 yards. After giving up over 350 in the first half.Ā 

They played horrendous in the first half, but at the end of the day, they came up when we needed it the most.Ā 

And Longview just won a State Championship while throwing the football for over 420 yards. Let that sink it.

LOBO UP!!!

I remember after losing in 2005 someone predicted in the old Lobo forum that Longview wins a state title as soon as they start grooming QBs the way they do RBs. Couldn't have been any more on point.

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

I'm more so interested in hearing more about how this era of Lobo players are only content with district championships from him.

The idiots that signed that petetion to have King fired a few years back can answer the question above.

wait, there was a petition to have King fired?Ā  Hmmm.

Congrats Lobo Nation.

4 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

wait, there was a petition to have King fired?Ā  Hmmm.

Congrats Lobo Nation.

Yep. After the Lake Ridge loss in 2015. Had like 56 signatures lmao. Or maybe it was 156.Ā 

Some people are convinced that Longview has the most talent in the state hands down every year, and that John King squandered it. In my opinion, he's done more with less most years. So glad to reach the promised land.

Thanks for the encouragement/support along the way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yep. After the Lake Ridge loss in 2015. Had like 56 signatures lmao. Or maybe it was 156.Ā 

Some people are convinced that Longview has the most talent in the state hands down every year, and that John King squandered it. In my opinion, he's done more with less most years. So glad to reach the promised land.

Thanks for the encouragement/support along the way.

wow, I know there have been some disappointing finishes in yrs past and some questionable scheduling but people wanted him fired.Ā  Wow.Ā  Glad everything worked out.Ā  You guys come so close for a long time, good to see yall pull it out.

I anxious to see who yall have returning next yr, I think yall may lose some lineman, but the talent is there for another run.

2 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

wow, I know there have been some disappointing finishes in yrs past and some questionable scheduling but people wanted him fired.Ā  Wow.Ā  Glad everything worked out.Ā  You guys come so close for a long time, good to see yall pull it out.

I anxious to see who yall have returning next yr, I think yall may lose some lineman, but the talent is there for another run.

We lose the two workhorse RBs, but have Meredith coming back. We lose our receivers, but I feel like we could reload there. We'll definitely miss the leadership of Lister on defense.Ā 

8 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Ā 

Only counting full time starters, 4 on offense and 6 on defense.

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

We lose our receivers, but I feel like we could reload there.

Only WR we lose is the goat Kamden Perry. Big loss but the depth remains with Kearby #21 returning as starter, Kyas Moore #80 and JD Williams #12 return as depth.

• Like 1