šŸ† Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

2 minutes ago, Newtonoverated said:

Longview had such an easy schedule until vandergriff then all of the teams got alot better. It was a cupcake schedule. You know it was deal with it. By the way congratulations on a walk thru season.Ā 

Longview Lobos - 2018 6a Div 2 State Champs

learn to read you moronic troll....

9 minutes ago, Newtonoverated said:

Longview had such an easy schedule until vandergriff then all of the teams got alot better. It was a cupcake schedule. You know it was deal with it. By the way congratulations on a walk thru season.Ā 

Your squad probably wouldn't have won a single game on our schedule. Kiss the ring lowlife!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I know you've been around for a long time following the Lobos. Must be that much sweeter for you! Also, you need a new Avatar!

Cried like a baby man!! It was an incredible feeling watching those boys and coaches get the win....and yes...I will change the Avatar!!!

• Like 1

Just now, ANTI said:

Didn't we all man. Choke up evertime I see this clip too.Ā 

Ā 

No Shame I started to get tears in eyes on the final knee and saw the embrace from haynes and coach King will probably again when I watch the replay tomorrow to hear the fox commentary andĀ  see their angles of the final momentsĀ 

See how the lobo nation reaction on fumble recovery came accross on tv and the final first down run

20 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Kamden Perry with most receiving yards in 6A title game history, Haynes King with 2nd most passing yards in 6A title game history.

This team man...

Heart man all heart all year! Clutch pass plays from Haynes and receivers when needed and the defense man stepped up big when we needed them!Ā 

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Only WR we lose is the goat Kamden Perry. Big loss but the depth remains with Kearby #21 returning as starter, Kyas Moore #80 and JD Williams #12 return as depth.

Probably most important the goat Haynes king returns. If tonight don't prove šŸ ya he missed few throws but in the clutch he made the needed throws I mean second most passing yards in state game. Showed whyĀ  player of year tonight šŸ™‡

• Stinks 1

6A D2 State Champions. Ā Iā€™ve been watching the Lobos since 1977 as an 11 year old boy. Ā Watched so many good teams lose at so many different stadiums across Texas. Ā Shout out to ScottĀ my fellow 85 Lobo and best friend.Ā Ā Drove in from northeast Colorado to support our Lobos,Ā driving back right now. Ā Thatā€™s what it means to say we bleed green, thatā€™s how much Lobo football means to us. Ā We love you Longview Lobos!!!!! Ā  All our Lobos, past and present !!! Ā 

• Like 3

This is something like from a football movie..

From a little boy carrying around a football 11 years ago behind his dad, living and loving Lobo life, to leading the Loboā€™s as their QB to their first state championship in 81 years right along side his dad. Proud is an understatement. #longviewroyalty

Ā 

FB_IMG_1545550526361.jpg

FB_IMG_1545550532074.jpg

• Like 4