The Smoakhouse Forums
LoboFan07

🏆 Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Screenshot_20181222-201247_Connect.jpg

Oh my gosh!

2 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

I have never, EVER been prouder to be a LOBO than tonight.

This team, this program, this fan base. We are special and I love every single one of you.

STATE FREAKIN CHAMPIONS!!!!

Congrats man. Enjoy it. I know you've been the biggest Lobo fan forever. And have lived through the heartbreaks we all have. Tonight, there is no better team.... In d2 lol

• Like 4

the west brook team will have a long ride back home to se Texas  where football is king, we here feel west brook will be back soon after what we saw today 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, powerlifter said:

the west brook team will have a long ride back home to se Texas  where football is king, we here feel west brook will be back soon after what we saw today 

Longview will be back too

1 minute ago, powerlifter said:

Heart goes out to them. That team was unbelievable. And nobody thought they could keep it close yet they dominated at times. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Heart goes out to them. That team was unbelievable. And nobody thought they could keep it close yet they dominated at times. 

Their offensive line was dominant 

It’s awesome to see everyone outside of Longview pull together in support of the Lobos. This was well earned and I could not be more proud for Coach King and all the Longview Lobo faithful. Congratulations again Longview Lobos 2018 STATE CHAMPIONS!!! 🐺🐺🐺

• Like 1

Congrats Lobos, heck of a team yall have and Coach, way to bring the 6A Division 2 Championship back to East Texas.

15 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

@Quick wanna hear from you man! How you doing? Living it up? Believer in King now?

I'm more so interested in hearing more about how this era of Lobo players are only content with district championships from him.

The idiots that signed that petetion to have King fired a few years back can answer the question above.

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

I'm more so interested in hearing more about how this era of Lobo players are only content with district championships from him.

The idiots that signed that petetion to have King fired a few years back can answer the question above.

Meh I don't wanna gloat about that. Just enjoy it.

Cartez Beall, the creator of that petition, is all over Facebook celebrating. Smh. I forgive him though.

Equanimity definition: Longview 26-Westbrook 34 -4th quarter U.I.L 6A Division 2 Championship game before a crowd of 48,421 fans. Lobos win!

• Like 1

I was in tears after the game. My grandfather was a diehard lobo fan for 70+ years and unfortunately didn't get to see them win one again. Well, he's in heaven cheering for these boys right now. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Cartez Beall, the creator of that petition, is all over Facebook celebrating.

Funny how fast they switch sides of the fence...I don't respect it but whatever.

Proud of ya Bos! Wasn't a program in the state that deserved it more than LV. We're bringing a ship back to the Lobo Den!!!

3 minutes ago, racts239 said:

Equanimity definition: Longview 26-Westbrook 34 -4th quarter U.I.L 6A Division 2 Championship game before a crowd of 48,421 fans. Lobos win!

Yes sir, the boys dug deep tonight. 

Mad respect for West Brook. They played Championship football. 

STATE CHAMPION LONGVIEW LOBOS!!!

It feels so good to say that!

• Like 3

LOOOOOOOBBBBBBBOOOOOOOSSSSSSS

I have no problem saying I cried tears of joy tonight. 

STATE CHAMPS!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Say what you want about our defense. They held West Brook to 6 points in the second half, and close to 100 yards. After giving up over 350 in the first half. 

They played horrendous in the first half, but at the end of the day, they came up when we needed it the most. 

And Longview just won a State Championship while throwing the football for over 420 yards. Let that sink it.

LOBO UP!!!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Say what you want about our defense. They held West Brook to 6 points in the second half, and close to 100 yards. After giving up over 350 in the first half. 

They played horrendous in the first half, but at the end of the day, they came up when we needed it the most. 

And Longview just won a State Championship while throwing the football for over 420 yards. Let that sink it.

LOBO UP!!!

I remember after losing in 2005 someone predicted in the old Lobo forum that Longview wins a state title as soon as they start grooming QBs the way they do RBs. Couldn't have been any more on point.