šŸ† Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

5 hours ago, WolverBean said:

This is something like from a football movie..

From a little boy carrying around a football 11 years ago behind his dad, living and loving Lobo life, to leading the Loboā€™s as their QB to their first state championship in 81 years right along side his dad. Proud is an understatement. #longviewroyalty

Ā 

FB_IMG_1545550526361.jpg

FB_IMG_1545550532074.jpg

Thatā€™s great!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

@Quick wanna hear from you man! How you doing? Living it up? Believer in King now?

Yeah. I am a believer in King now. LMAO! And, I was elusive enough to dodge the City of Arlington, Texas police department and a disorderly conduct plus an obstruction of traffic charge for blaring my music, jumping up and down on the roof of my vehicle, holding up traffic at the exit of parking lot BLUE 11 while screaming to the top of my lungs. If the City of Arlington, TexasĀ police had've been on bicycles, they definitely would have caught me. But, I seen the squad cars pull up and I hurried up and got in "act right"Ā mode.Ā 

• Like 3
  • LOL! 3

11 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

LOOOOOOOBBBBBBBOOOOOOOSSSSSSS

I have no problem saying I cried tears of joy tonight.Ā 

STATE CHAMPS!!!!

I did, too. I tried holding back in front of everyone but, I finally gave up trying to hide my emotions and let loose.Ā 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Thatā€™s great!

I told a group I had over for the game ; that there is a thing called destiny that is attaching itself to this team. There is no way the football Gods is going to let John King cap off his career without a State Championship. Somehow, someway they will win.Ā 

The greatest part of all of it was his son was the trigger man to get it done.

Itā€™s like all theses years of knocking inĀ the door, Ā weā€™re waiting on this moment in time.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

Make no mistake, I was still teary when we got to the Tahoe! I am still in a euphoric state!

Ā 

GO LOBOS!

Once I got to Buffalo, and was finishing up the audio highlights, listening to Brent and Johnny got me going again. It was, well, you put it perfectly.

• Like 1

4th largest crowd in the history of Texas High School football last night btw.Ā 

1) 54,347 - Allen vs Pearland 2013
2) 52,308 - Allen vs Cypress Ranch 2014
3) 49,953 - Ā Plano vs Port Neches-Groves 1977
4) 48,421 - Longview vs Beaumont West Brook 2018