🏆 Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

4 minutes ago, Grainraiser said:

Anyone who knows anything about Westbrook know they have a good offense. There defense has been the issue with them. They played well against Westlake and one has to ask was it because the defense step up or is it because the Chaps were so decimated  by injury. Either way they put up 35 points on a very good Westlake defense. This game will come down to which defense gets a few key stops in the fourth quarter and who wins the turnover battle. I suspect this game is going to be decided by less than a touchdown. Get your popcorn ready.

They gave up 30 to Westlake which is, outside of their 49-7 win against Brennan, the most Westlake has scored in the playoffs. But they also scored 35 against Westlake which is by far the most Westlake has given up this season. 

So yeah great offense, not so great defense. Don't really know what to think.

Just now, JohnnyFootball said:

They gave up 30 to Westlake which is, outside of their 49-7 win against Brennan, the most Westlake has scored in the playoffs. But they also scored 35 against Westlake which is by far the most Westlake has given up this season. 

So yeah great offense, not so great defense. Don't really know what to think.

IDK but I'm excited and can't wait! 

Had the fortune of meeting John when both of our boys were playing soccer several years ago. A VERY great man!

May get chippy.

We've played this place the past two years. In 16' they were very lucky to beat us. In 17' they were smoked by us.

And they never forgot about 2017. How do I know? Their players were jawing with Longview players something crazy when they played one another in 7 on 7 back in June. Saw it myself. It got chippy down there in Lufkin, and that was without pads.

You'd have to think that Elia knows us like the back of his hand. He's a 3 year starter at QB and he'll have played Longview all 3 years. But it's our time. We have 15 seniors with 3 year varsity experience who'll have played West Brook as well.

Bos, we got this! Time to prove alot of these clowns who doubted this program over the years wrong. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HotToddy said:

All I got to say about coach Kings play calling is this (There are times I wish he would coach like the late great John Outlaw. Outlaw would put his foot on your neck and beat you 100 to 0 if he had too!) Lufkin was like a throttle under him when he hit the gas they would respond... He hardly ever played "conservative football in the playoffs" he played to annihilate you and MAKE you a victim!!! You could see that Outlaw attitude flowed through his players and at the time I confused cockiness with confidence... If King ever get a State Championship hopefully he change forever and understand the coaching style that got him there. Hit the throttle King the Lobos will respond like a Lambo!!! When you go conservative in the playoffs you allow the air to leave the tires. Do the math!!! RIP Outlaw I've ALWAYS admired his coaching STYLE and attitude of play... Lobo fo" LIFE BABY

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

May get chippy.

We've played this place the past two years. In 16' they were very lucky to beat us. In 17' they were smoked by us.

And they never forgot about 2017. How do I know? Their players were jawing with Longview players something crazy when they played one another in 7 on 7 back in June. Saw it myself. It got chippy down there in Lufkin, and that was without pads.

You'd have to think that Elia knows us like the back of his hand. He's a 3 year starter at QB and he'll have played Longview all 3 years. 

Yall think I'm kidding? They cannot stand us. Lol

14 minutes ago, TheFootballFan said:

Lobo nation will bring a massive crowd!!!! Let’s help these Lobos do this!!! Let’s show them when they come out of that tunnel that they have an army of Lobo fans behind them !!!!

Lobos!!!!

I agree they feed off the crowd.  Let’s pack AT&T.  Go Lobos 

• Mr. P changed the title to 🏆 Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP