🏆 Mart (14-1) vs. Gruver (14-1), Class 2A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Bonecrushr

Mart vs Gruver  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 2A Div II State Finals?

• Mart Panthers
    • Gruver Greyhounds

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2018 at 01:00 AM

Mart's in a tough spot right now. Do you put a bunch of back ups in early and let the other team start scoring a bunch of points, going for two, and kicking on side kicks? To me, that's disrespectful. I can't stand when teams do that. How do you slow your team down and the game maintain some integrity? How do the Mart coaches play it? Let's here some insight.

1 minute ago, Anxiety said:

Mart's in a tough spot right now. Do you put a bunch of back ups in early and let the other team start scoring a bunch of points, going for two, and kicking on side kicks? To me, that's disrespectful. I can't stand when teams do that. How do you slow your team down and the game maintain some integrity? How do the Mart coaches play it? Let here some insight!

Mart coach could call Refugio coach at half and seek advice.

• LOL! 1

Wow Gruver, what the heck?  This shouldn't be the case in a championship game, but kudos to Mart for being all that some of us thought they were.  They are  simply as good as it gets at this level...and with the adversity they've recently encountered even more impressive.

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Well #4 just scored td # 7... If mart scores over 70 points they will break the most points scored in a state game by any classification 

6 man scored 100 today

Guest Tiger03lb

You gotta give these kids from Gruver some credit. They are still playing hard and not quiting. #12 for had a heck of a catch.