Hayseed

Saint have a shot at the SuperBowl?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Got a shot at the NFL title?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Ban Doomer

I think they got a great shot at making it to the SB. Imo, they're the best team in the NFC. Other then the Bears, I don't see anyone else beating the Saints, but I'm not sure if they can win it all. There's some tough competition in the AFC, Chiefs, Chargers, Texans, and maybe even the Pats, Steelers and Colts. 

6 hours ago, Doomer said:

The Cowboys done proves they owns the Saints. If Dallas gets it back to gather and starts scoring points again they mudstomp Saints again. TrueStorie

That was the cowboys Superbowl a couple weeks ago. Saints don't have to leave the Dome until they leave for Atlanta to go get Lombardi 🏆 #2.  I lol when i think about the Saints being 13-0 and the cowgirls season was made when they beat Saints. A few weeks later they were at home fishing as the Black&Gold was beating Peyton manning in Superbowl.  WHO DAT! WHO DAT!  Black&Gold 4life.

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

That was the cowboys Superbowl a couple weeks ago. Saints don't have to leave the Dome until they leave for Atlanta to go get Lombardi 🏆 #2.  I lol when i think about the Saints being 13-0 and the cowgirls season was made when they beat Saints. A few weeks later they were at home fishing as the Black&Gold was beating Peyton manning in Superbowl.  WHO DAT! WHO DAT!  Black&Gold 4life.

Please don't remind me JDawg. 2009 I think. Many things got broke at Doomy's  cabin that season. TrueStorie

As the official sports pressman of the Paxton, Old Center, Woods Community, and Deadwood areas I'm happy to announce that Doomer should be issuing a press release tonight about his support or non-support of the Dallas Cowboy's organization. Stay tuned!