State Championship Games at Jerryworld

powerlifter

1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Its perfect. You can watch it live or sit higher and watch it on the big screen without bending your neck.

Looking straight out at the big screen and down at the live game is the best seating choice in my opinion .... I don't like the lower level ...

I can see most like jerry world  to go play  if that's what you like go for it smiles I have been once  had to stay over night the trip broke me put out a lot of money and faced bad weather going up scary driving in rain in Dallas traffic I wish all who is going to have a safe travel up and back hope your team winds

7 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

I can see most like jerry world  to go play  if that's what you like go for it smiles I have been once  had to stay over night the trip broke me put out a lot of money and faced bad weather going up scary driving in rain in Dallas traffic I wish all who is going to have a safe travel up and back hope your team winds

For the love of GOD, find the comma and the period buttons on your phone!! 

• LOL! 5

40 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

For the love of GOD, find the comma and the period buttons on your phone!! 

Yeah, and people who don't know the difference between to and too!😀 Grammar drives me crazy on here! Or the lack of! I'm no English professor, but geez.

• Thanks 1

No matter where they are played, as a fan of all Texas high school championship football, I dont know why you wouldnt like them all in one place.  Logistically, it's really the only way to have every game aired on cable TV.  This is especially true for smaller classifications.  You just wont see FSSW send out 3, 4 or however many different entire TV production crews to all the different places.  As far as where they are played, so far AT&T has demonstrated to be by far the best at both managing the flow from game to game and having the best attendance.  It is also the cheaper venue for the UIL between there and NRG by far.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

come on this about football not about spelling sorry I upset you and others skip over me 

If you want to dismiss the importance of proper punctuation and capitalization, obviously you need to hear WestHardinfan1 tell the story about his Uncle Jack getting off of a horse. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

People, People, People.  I have been to watch every game on 5 different occasions.  $45 for three days of games. $30 for parking all three days. The food and drink is pricey. We would leave to go eat.  There are lots of places to go nearby. There is plenty time between games. They will scan you in and out as many times as you like. 

Now some people go to watch only their home team.  I understand that. But, you are at one of the best and nicest facilities in the country, watching the best High School Football teams in the state, playing for the Gold.  In my opinion it's a bargain.  AT&T is the best and perfect place to play. "Indoors" 

I have been to many championship games over the years, and most of the time outdoors, the weather was miserable. No one wants to play the big game in rain, sleet, and snow. With it freezing and 20 mph wind gusts. 

IMO,  The best thing the UIL has ever done for High School Football. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2

Absolutely keep them together so fans can see all the games, and AT&T Stadium is perfect for this.   Tickets are reasonable, food is a little pricey, but this is a huge event. Nothing like it anywhere.  The only time we have missed inn the last several years was that year it was in Houston and they had half the attendance.

I hope the UIL does not mess with this.   I plan my whole year around this.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to State Championship Games at Jerryworld