The Smoakhouse Forums
Dfield2010champs

Team to beat in 3AD2 in 2019: Daingerfield Tigers

7 minutes ago, 4to3 said:

Won the state AAA 200 meter sprint  his junior year in 2015 with time of 21.30 

Sure did!! 4to3 I just knew he was gonna go 20.(?)his senior year. I just hate he wasn't able to compete. He ran 48.6 or so as a Fresh in 400 or mile relay right?

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Sure did!! 4to3 I just knew he was gonna go 20.? his senior year. I just hate he wasn't able to compete. He ran 48.6 or so as a Fresh in 400 or mile relay right?

He competed his Sr year. Pulled a ham in the 1600 meter relay after winning the 200 meters. 

11 hours ago, 4to3 said:

He competed his Sr year. Pulled a ham in the 1600 meter relay after winning the 200 meters. 

He's definitely very talented.  It's nice to see him playing and being so successful at Baylor being a athlete from Daingerfield Texas💪💪💪🐯. Maybe he will be like his relative David and make it to the next level. David was a star in Daingerfield, went to Baylor and on to the NFL playing for the Atlanta Falcons!!!! If he continues and stays injury free he will be a high prospect in the draft!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

That’s Roody Poos for ya. They’ll be good though. Got some 17 year old freshmen phenoms in the pipeline I hear. 

😝😝😝 yep six years of high school will make ya a heck of a ball player

That’s Roody Poos for ya. They’ll be good though. Got some 17 year old freshmen phenoms in the pipeline I hear. 

So the Tigers return almost all skill positions, move up a undefeated JV and also have some Fresh phenoms? They should be pretty good!!!👍!!!

7 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

So the Tigers return almost all skill positions, move up a undefeated JV and also have some Fresh phenoms? They should be pretty good!!!👍!!!

Gotta say I like ya Wolfe. Do don’t get all bent outta shape when prodded. Not like some from your area. I respect that. You are no Roody Poo sir lol. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Gotta say I like ya Wolfe. Do don’t get all bent outta shape when prodded. Not like some from your area. I respect that. You are no Roody Poo sir lol. 

Lol! NB I can't believe you just  gave me a compliment!! 👍 I gotta be dreaming😴😂

He might not be a Roody Poo, but you are still definitely a ROODY TO THE POO!!! Lol

And all your little Newton fans too! ( 6 equals more than 5!!! Lol! ( coming for # 7 next year) 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

41 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

He might not be a Roody Poo, but you are still definitely a ROODY TO THE POO!!! Lol

And all your little Newton fans too! ( 6 equals more than 5!!! Lol! ( coming for # 7 next year) 

It will take DField years to get over that 79 to 12 beatdown by Newton. Every time they step onto the field they gonna be looking over their shoulder and flinching and ducking. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hearing reliable word that a production company out of Arizona is seeking the release and rights to produce a Documentary on W.T. Johnston, Newton, repeat state Champs,Friday Night football in rural Texas. Now possibly what will be the Cherry on the Sunday, they also plan to highlight the Historical beat down of once past rival Daingerfield . so I guess that game could live in infamy from your easy chair after all.    Triggered ?....That will reach Bump Stock level TRIGGERED>...:munch:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Hush it Roody Poo. Hell you use the term more than me. Lol

7 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Newton. 

That one word will trigger them quicker than a MAGA hat being spotted at DNC fundraiser. 

• Haha 1

On 12/26/2018 at 7:05 PM, JETT said:

What are yall going to look like next year as far as skill wise and returners 

We return everyone besides Webb and Trae and we return our whole offensive line 

On 12/26/2018 at 11:33 AM, KrookedWolfe said:

Sg02, I'll be in Gilmer to see this game. The 2 QBs should both be Soph this year right? Gilmer had lots of young players this past season and I heard some good ones didn't play. 

One QB will be a Jr and the other will be a soph he was our JV Qb this yr as a freshman and prolly the better of the QBs but played wr in the playoffs but we kill return 80 percent of our kids

59 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

One QB will be a Jr and the other will be a soph he was our JV Qb this yr as a freshman and prolly the better of the QBs but played wr in the playoffs but we kill return 80 percent of our kids

I wish Gilmer was still on our schedule. We’d beat y’all since Texas’ best talent accumalater isn’t the coach there anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Stinks 1

12 hours ago, FoxyLady said:

Hearing reliable word that a production company out of Arizona is seeking the release and rights to produce a Documentary on W.T. Johnston, Newton, repeat state Champs,Friday Night football in rural Texas. Now possibly what will be the Cherry on the Sunday, they also plan to highlight the Historical beat down of once past rival Daingerfield . so I guess that game could live in infamy from your easy chair after all.    Triggered ?....That will reach Bump Stock level TRIGGERED>...:munch:

Yes ma’am. That’s gonna give those Tigers fits for years to come. Wonder if they’ll have a screening when it comes out at a BBQ gathering?

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, Dfield2010champs said:

I wish Gilmer was still on our schedule. We’d beat y’all since Texas’ best talent accumalater isn’t the coach there anymore. 

You just need to shut up man. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I knew y'all were young and returned several on both sides of the ball. Will the Freshman stay at WR or do you think he'll compete for starting Qb?  I wish Traylor was still coaching, that man knew how to get the best out of each and every player on his team. 

5 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You just need to shut up man. 

You need to shut up, grown men are talking here! If we need you we will let you know! 

Lol! Roody Poo’s thinks he inspired and in- charge! Lol!

• Haha 1
  • Stinks 4

5 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Yes ma’am. That’s gonna give those Tigers fits for years to come. Wonder if they’ll have a screening when it comes out at a BBQ gathering?

592DC64A-9565-49B1-A290-DDD334BC01CA.gif

• Stinks 3

On 12/25/2018 at 3:10 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Rationale goes outta the window with them fellas Moe lol. Who do you think is Newton’s biggest threat in our region?

Your team is never in the mix, Lol! ( joke)!

• Stinks 3

6 hours ago, Dfield2010champs said:

Boy y’all better stick to HS y’all still don’t won’t these problems 

• Haha 1