The Smoakhouse Forums
Dfield2010champs

Team to beat in 3AD2 in 2019: Daingerfield Tigers

They will be up there in talks but it'll be anybody's for the taking next year. Imo. Regions 1 and 4 looked good too. I believe some of those teams bring back a lot of talent. 

Think everyone is a team to be beat in 3a D2 in 2019. At this time can't pick any clear favorites. Many teams had young players and many lost good players. I'm sure  Canadian, East Barnard , will be top in their region.  Region 3 hard to pick. Probably Lexington or Gunter in Region 2

It’s Christmas so I’m keeping my mouth shut. Don’t need to have anyone butthurt on this special day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Dfield2010champs said:

How you going to 💩a post when it was just asking for your thoughts?

Gave you my thoughts. Just didn't mention your Dangerfield. lmao..After the behind kicking Newton gave them in 2018 nobody in their right football mind would pick them. In fact Newton will probably do it again in 2019. Now you know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Stinks 1

22 hours ago, OleMoe said:

Gave you my thoughts. Just didn't mention your Dangerfield. lmao..After the behind kicking Newton gave them in 2018 nobody in their right football mind would pick them. In fact Newton will probably do it again in 2019. Now you know.

Rationale goes outta the window with them fellas Moe lol. Who do you think is Newton’s biggest threat in our region?

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Rationale goes outta the window with them fellas Moe lol. Who do you think is Newton’s biggest threat in our region?

JJ says Arp...lmao

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, OleMoe said:

Gave you my thoughts. Just didn't mention your Dangerfield. lmao..After the behind kicking Newton gave them in 2018 nobody in their right football mind would pick them. In fact Newton will probably do it again in 2019. Now you know.

Everyone saw the difference in the team without #8 Brown(how suspect).  Now in 2019 we will see how Newton is with losing Barlow, Foster and Bown🤨! ?????? Newton should meet Dfield again next season 2019👍! Let's see what happens!! 😉💪. Just wondering which was sweeter for Newton and Tag-alongs? The Victory over DaIngerfield or winning State? 😂😂!!!!! That's a Rhetorical Question😂 The answer speaks itself!!!!!. Lol

• Stinks 9

9 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Everyone saw the difference in the team without #8 Brown(how suspect).  Now in 2019 we will see how Newton is with losing Barlow, Foster and Bown🤨! ?????? Newton should meet Dfield again next season 2019👍! Let's see what happens!! 😉💪. Just wondering which was sweeter for Newton and Tag-alongs? The Victory over Daingerfield or winning State? 😂😂!!!!!  (One or the other)

Not even close. Beatdown of the Roody Poos for me. Merry Christmas Wolfe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Not even close. Beatdown of the Roody Poos for me. Merry Christmas Wolfe

Seriously?  Man, I would of never guessed 😂!  Thx for your reply,  4 ppl agreed so far, I guess those were the honest Newton fans!!!🤣

Them boys keep trying put Daingerfield in the mix or topic. They had their chance and Newton blowed dat off the field.  Now they still wanting to talk like they somebody. Prove you somebody like Newton did then you can talk the talk. Newton to strong for you boys in 2019 even with a rebuild year. Watch and Learn from dem Eagles.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, OleMoe said:

Them boys keep trying put Daingerfield in the mix or topic. They had their chance and Newton blowed dat off the field.  Now they still wanting to talk like they somebody. Prove you somebody like Newton did then you can talk the talk. Newton to strong for you boys in 2019 even with a rebuild year. Watch and Learn from dem Eagles.

Do you know how stupid you sound? 

Daingerfield Tigers🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆( 9 appearances) (1983 Daingerfield Tigers💪💪💪💪💪). 

Newton Eagles 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆. 😂😂 

The owner of this website has visited Dfield to recognize the Tigers!!! How about Newton? Lol!!!  We all will see how that rebuild year is working out for them when Newton travels to Buckeyes stadium in week 1!!!!😂. Be glad Jeff Traylor isn't coaching!!!!🤣

• Stinks 9

You gotta love them Roody Poos. They startin’ to grow on me. 

Daingerfield might not even make it out of district to be in the playoffs in 2019. :woot:

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, OleMoe said:

Gave you my thoughts. Just didn't mention your Dangerfield. lmao..After the kicking Newton gave them in 2018 nobody in their right football mind would pick them. In fact Newton will probably do it again in 2019. Now you know.

I agree. I think if anything Daingerfield is not the same Daingerfield they were several years ago.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Daingerfield might not even make it out of district to be in the playoffs in 2019. :woot:

In your opinion, exactly which teams in district will beat them to stop them from going? 🤔. Lucky the Tigers will return almost everything and moving up and a undefeated JV. You know about them because they Blew Out every team in district😉. Not to mention, we got a few youngsters coming up too!!!! Strap up!!!!

• Stinks 1

11 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

In your opinion, exactly which teams in district will beat them to stop them from going? 🤔. Lucky the Tigers will return almost everything and moving up and a undefeated JV. You know about them because they Blew Out every team in district😉. Not to mention, we got a few youngsters coming up too!!!! Strap up!!!!

Few youngsters coming up? Y’all got some more 17 year old freshmen? When’s that well gonna go dry you lucky dogs. Just asking for a friend. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JETT said:

🤔

I think those Winona boys are gonna be in the mix;)

11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I think those Winona boys are gonna be in the mix;)

We will be decent, nothing special maybe 1-2 round team if we deal our cards right 

47 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Few youngsters coming up? Y’all got some more 17 year old freshmen? When’s that well gonna go dry you lucky dogs. Just asking for a friend. 

They play like 17 year olds! Tell your friend that 😂, and they'll see them first hand 2019! 

• Stinks 1

56 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

This past season, DF had to win the last district game against ND to make it into the playoffs. If they'd have lost, they'd have been out of the playoffs. 

Didn't say WON'T, just said MIGHT.