🐺 LONGVIEW LOBOS: CLASS 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONS! 🏆 UNDEFEATED: 16-0!

LoboFan07

1 hour ago, Quick said:

Matt, what time is the game this Saturday between Longview vs. Galena Park North Shore??? 

I don't know why @LoboFan07 hasn't done the game thread yet! Lol. Hell, just do the game thread just because. Longview in a close one is my prediction. And, I do mean college-ruled notebook paper type close! 

I had to give it a little time!! 

19 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I was able to grab it from Fox Sports Go... I don't want to upload it to YouTube or anything.... But I'm sure I could find a way to get it to you. It's 6GB though lol

I also have the Vandegrift, Westfield, and Tascosa games. 

You gotta send those my way!!!

Imo only reason ATM his a 3 star is his weight once get gains few more pounds I'm sure he will be a 5 star,sure he will he did gain from sophomore season last year.

I have Heared outsiders that watched lobos say, Haynes  reminds them of Payton Manning clone

His mechanics, accuracy, speech, mannerisms.  You can tell he’s a coaches son. Has another summer to develop.we truly blessed to have the guy another full year leading the offense 😎😁

• Like 1

(Question that I'd speculated on in the Pleasant Grove / Cuero thread: are any kids who are among the few thousand who live in the part of the City of Longview that is on the Harrison County side able to attend Longview City schools, especially if their residence is nearly at the line, or is that a joint Longview ISD/Hallsville ISD  "no-no"?  Thanks in advance.  Just curious.)

24 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Absolutely hate that this is on a Wednesday. Completely screws those Lobos that travel in for games. 

No way I’ll be able to make it.

Hate that so many alums aren't going to be able to make it. Decision was made based on city logistics as well as to ensure that student-athletes who participate in basketball could be there. 

18 minutes ago, AKA said:

Hate that so many alums aren't going to be able to make it. Decision was made based on city logistics as well as to ensure that student-athletes who participate in basketball could be there. 

Well tell Andy Mack that he's stupid and that the people who voted for him are even more stupid. 

Only person I've ever seen campaigning at a funeral. 

I'm gonna take off to come to the parade... Just hate the hassle it's gonna bring. 

28 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Well tell Andy Mack that he's stupid and that the people who voted for him are even more stupid. 

I don't think it was his call. There are a lot more plates to spin than just the mayor's schedule. :D 

Pretty sure it had more to do with basketball games and other stuff.  

Saturday night sounds real good to me. Lol. A lot of people go to church on wednesday and work. On a side note. My wife's car is still decked out and while we were at target someone put a 2018 state champs with the rockin L car decal on the windshield. You can tell this town is very proud to finally be able to say state champs in football again. 

3 hours ago, OTamandua said:

(Question that I'd speculated on in the Pleasant Grove / Cuero thread: are any kids who are among the few thousand who live in the part of the City of Longview that is on the Harrison County side able to attend Longview City schools, especially if their residence is nearly at the line, or is that a joint Longview ISD/Hallsville ISD  "no-no"?  Thanks in advance.  Just curious.)

Longview ISD is open enrollment so I'm sure there are plenty out of East Longview going to school in Longview ISD. Makes the most sense honestly.

• Like 2

• Mr. P changed the title to 🐺 LONGVIEW LOBOS: CLASS 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONS! 🏆 UNDEFEATED: 16-0!