🐺 LONGVIEW LOBOS: CLASS 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONS! 🏆 UNDEFEATED: 16-0!

LoboFan07

18 minutes ago, Grainraiser said:

I can vouch for this. It was a emotional time for Lobofan84. Finally excising those demons had to be a great feeling. Salute!

Glad you could make it, our Horn brother! I hope that Horn raises the trophy sooner rather than later. You guys have had success against us in recent years. Moreso than other district opponents, for sure.

37 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Glad you could make it, our Horn brother! I hope that Horn raises the trophy sooner rather than later. You guys have had success against us in recent years. Moreso than other district opponents, for sure.

I have a nephew who was on the 2001 Mesquite state championship game and one who played on the 1996 Lewisville state championship team. It's been along time but I still remember the joy I felt.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Grainraiser said:

I have a nephew who was on the 2001 Mesquite state championship game and one who played on the 1996 Lewisville state championship team. It's been along time but I still remember the joy I felt.

I remember that Mesquite Championship... Back when they ran the flexbone. In the rain against Taft they won 14-13. Crazy. 

52 minutes ago, TheRightStuff said:

Is this right? Has it really been 81 years?!!!

Wow... congratulations Longview! Yall had an awesome team this year! Fun to watch! Looking forward to see what yall do next year!

1937 was the last one I believe 

8 hours ago, Quick said:

I did, too. I tried holding back in front of everyone but, I finally gave up trying to hide my emotions and let loose. 

Tough and special moment with coach king and Haynes in the post game  interview. Haynes was completely overcome and could barely talk. Proud for him. I’ll definitely be watching more lobo games  than any others next yr. what a special season. Congratulations LOBOS!!

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🐺 LONGVIEW LOBOS: CLASS 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONS! 🏆 UNDEFEATED: 16-0!