🐺 LONGVIEW LOBOS: CLASS 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONS! 🏆 UNDEFEATED: 16-0!

LoboFan07

Congrats to the Lobos, I have always been a fan of coach King, my only question is why he doesn’t give the Rock to #5 more than he does? That boy is a load and a football player. I only saw them play twice and 5 may have a fumbling problem or something but I would give him the Rock until he got leg cramps.

1 hour ago, OLEMAN said:

Great win.  Well deserved win.  Show a lot of class running the clock out.  Shows respect to Avery good team y’all beat

That was more of a chance not to fumbling and run the clock out💯👍🏻👍🏻and preserve a win. Part of the game a lot of fans don’t understand.

1 hour ago, randomuser said:

That was more of a chance not to fumbling and run the clock out💯👍🏻👍🏻and preserve a win. Part of the game a lot of fans don’t understand.

Great move. Less chance of a turnover and 1 point counts just as much as 7 or 8. Lol.  Greed could have bit them.  They were up against Avery good team

13 minutes ago, ANTI said:

"We got a lot of diversity on our football team. We got rich ones, poor ones, black ones, white ones, Hispanics. We got it all.  And they walk through that fieldhouse and they bleed green. They walk out of that fieldhouse and these dudes will bleed green the rest of their lives. That’s home. I’m proud to say that Longview, Texas, is my home."

Greatness. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Congrats again and thanks for letting this Sabine Cardinal enjoy the ride. Im sure we will be there in august when Longview travels to Lufkin.

Get ready for another run, we have plenty talent coming up + key returnees. 

• Like 1

Merry Christmas, Lobo Nation!!! I cannot imagine anything that I wanted more than this State Championship.............for the majority of my life!! I am greedy, though. Let's do this again in 2019!!! The ride has been so wild, and so worth it!! 

Have a great Christmas and an even happier New Year!! 

GO LOBOS!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Get ready for another run, we have plenty talent coming up + key returnees. 

Yes I can't wait to see what meredith does full time at running back. Perry will be hard to replace but I dont see the passing game missing a beat. I was talking to a guy in the mall earlier and he was going on about the talent coming up. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Yes I can't wait to see what meredith does full time at running back. Perry will be hard to replace but I dont see the passing game missing a beat. I was talking to a guy in the mall earlier and he was going on about the talent coming up. 

Should be even more balance next year with three wrs getting playing time and big grabs thru out playoffs scary to think of and of course Haynes be a year older and developed 2019 should be another heck of a ride 😁😎

5 hours ago, WolverBean said:

Was anyone able to  grab one of the 500 state shirts this morning 

I'm gonna make my own...  

Lobo green shirt with white lettering over a Womack yellow Rockin' L. 

Written across the chest: 

"Tough-### Longview Kids"

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

• Mr. P changed the title to 🐺 LONGVIEW LOBOS: CLASS 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONS! 🏆 UNDEFEATED: 16-0!