🐺 LONGVIEW LOBOS: CLASS 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONS! 🏆 UNDEFEATED: 16-0!

LoboFan07

2 hours ago, gtee2 said:

I seen him on the court when he was playing summer ball. He long and athletic. I'm saying defense

You're probably right. I saw Foster (I think against one of the Tyler schools) and Foster ended up winning 20-0 almost solely because of him. He had two pick 6's for 102 and 90 yards. Had a 3rd INT and forced fumble as well. Has a bright future regardless of what side of the ball he ends up on. 

On 1/19/2019 at 6:03 PM, BulldogBacker12 said:

This might have already been discussed, but why is Kamden Perry not on big time college programs radar? All he has done is produce and make big time catches in big games. Seems like every time Longview needed a play over the last couple years it was Perry that made it. And at the highest level in Texas.

Not sure what his plans are, but somebody is missing out. I’m surprised that Traylor hasn’t come calling from Arky. They offer a lot of ETX kids.

Hopefully he goes the JUCO route and can pick his school next year or the year after.

I say juco as well then go where ever Haynes ends up being they have the chemistry 

On 1/19/2019 at 6:03 PM, BulldogBacker12 said:

This might have already been discussed, but why is Kamden Perry not on big time college programs radar? All he has done is produce and make big time catches in big games. Seems like every time Longview needed a play over the last couple years it was Perry that made it. And at the highest level in Texas.

Not sure what his plans are, but somebody is missing out. I’m surprised that Traylor hasn’t come calling from Arky. They offer a lot of ETX kids.

Hopefully he goes the JUCO route and can pick his school next year or the year after.

I said after the Lufkin game Morris & company needed to offer that kid. 

4 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I said after the Lufkin game Morris & company needed to offer that kid. 

Arkansas is going to have to do like TCU and get the Texas kids that the other schools miss on. Just like this situation. They have started doing that in ETX, but Morris better start winning or it won’t matter who they are recruiting very long.

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

Gtee has been putting his potential that high for a while....but I see why after seeing him play. Already 6'0.

Hale is going to be something.

Kid may be outstanding...but BT is a once in a generational player.  I will have to check this kid out. 

19 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Kid may be outstanding...but BT is a once in a generational player.  I will have to check this kid out. 

BT was a exceptionally gifted athlete true enough...not saying this young stud is sure fire future NBA or NFL player but seeing how he is very very good at all sports...puts me in the mindframe of BT. Just my opinion on wat I see now. Lord knows we have had alot of players come through that didn't live up or pan out to their potential. If anybody remembers Torry White Sr...or William Earl Johnson aka Truck...or John McCray aka NuNu...you know what I'm talking bout

14 hours ago, gtee2 said:

BT was a exceptionally gifted athlete true enough...not saying this young stud is sure fire future NBA or NFL player but seeing how he is very very good at all sports...puts me in the mindframe of BT. Just my opinion on wat I see now. Lord knows we have had alot of players come through that didn't live up or pan out to their potential. If anybody remembers Torry White Sr...or William Earl Johnson aka Truck...or John McCray aka NuNu...you know what I'm talking bout

Tory White, Jr and Tyler McCray, also. 

14 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

Tory White, Jr and Tyler McCray, also. 

Awesome players...but the people I'm refering to never put on a uniform for Longview. And these where dudes were talented talented athletes! Tory White Sr woulda been the best ever to put on a Lobo uni

• Mr. P changed the title to 🐺 LONGVIEW LOBOS: CLASS 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONS! 🏆 UNDEFEATED: 16-0!