Everyone Gets Trophy In 6-4A Div 2

bordertown

I was looking at the “All District Team” for 6-4A. The district contains 5 teams. I counted the Superlatves, 1st Team, & 2nd team selection. They numbered 108 names. I am sure some were two way players and were duplicates. But come on now with 5 teams you have 22 starters on offense and defense or 110 players.  Come on coaches if you named an all district deep snapper and place holder, everyone would have gotten a trophy!  

15 hours ago, bordertown said:

I was looking at the “All District Team” for 6-4A. The district contains 5 teams. I counted the Superlatves, 1st Team, & 2nd team selection. They numbered 108 names. I am sure some were two way players and were duplicates. But come on now with 5 teams you have 22 starters on offense and defense or 110 players.  Come on coaches if you named an all district deep snapper and place holder, everyone would have gotten a trophy!  

Are you counting honorable mention?

16 hours ago, bordertown said:

That's the way they wrer raised